Friday, January 6, 2012

REVIEWING FORGIVENESS



Dear One,
Now you see how important forgiveness is. I will reiterate the benefits.
You have the important task of retaining the sins of others or remitting the sins of others. You also are responsible for forgiving yourself of your own sins and trespasses, thus keeping you free from evil practices and harassment.
That is a awesome responsibility, to either remit sins or retain sins just like Jesus did when He walked the earth and the way I forgive sins. Since we wipe the slate clean for you and all of My children, My children are the ones who wipe the slate clean in the earth, nullifying the consequences of sins. That is the essence of true love, that you would release someone from the consequences of his sins. There is no harvest for those evil seeds that people plant when you forgive them, releasing them from the consequences. Then it is their responsibility to go and sin no more. If they do, then you must apply My request that you forgive seventy times seven, continuing to release them from the harvest of evil deeds.
I told all of My children through My disciple, "As He is, so are you in the world," speaking of Jesus. Proclaim forgiveness for all people when you observe them under the influence of evil attitudes and actions. That is how you can live in peace with them and they can be freed from the clutches of the devil.
Whom the Son of God sets free is free indeed.

Love, God
John 20:21-23; Matthew 5:12-15; Matthew 9:2-8; Matthew 18:21-35; Mark 11:23-26; Luke 6:37-38; Luke 17:3-4; Luke 23:33-34; II Corinthians 2:10-11;
I John 4:17-21.

No comments: