Friday, May 2, 2014

ALL ENCOMPASSING LOVE

Dear One, "Love lifted me. Love lifted me. When nothing else could help, love lifted me." That has been your experience for many, many years, that when life's darts and arrows were thrown at you, then My love lifted you above all of those circumstances which could have devastated you. You reconnected with Me and I was just waiting for you to come to Me for My all consuming love to envelop you and lift you above the weights that had attached themselves to you. My love lifted you above them and you were free of the burdens again.
  Because I did that for you, you found that you could do it for others, give love when it was needed, give love when it was not needed, give love to the deserving and the undeserving, just like I do. Love keeps coming back to the seed sower so that more love can be dispensed. When you received the revelation that no matter what you think or do, My deep, abiding, never ending love for you is present, you were astounded and soaked up all that your human heart could stand. Every little crevice of your body was filled with particles of My love and you were fulfilled, although earthly problems were not changed. You were changed and because you were changed your circumstances began to change. That's the power of My love, that when you are reprogrammed by the revelation of My love for you, then the power of My love begins to change things around you. Instead of emitting desperation and defeat, you begin to emit My confidence and a solid foundation which is built on knowing that you are loved. Pass My love on to others but also tell others that I can fill their needs, no matter what they are, by their coming to Me for the dispensation of My love, because love is the greatest source of transforming energy in the world. I said that faith, hope and love remain, but love is the greatest. Your Loving Father Proverbs 10:12; Ephesians 3:14-20; Romans 5:5-11; I Corinthians 13: Ezekiel 16:8-9; John 3:16; Luke 6:35-36.
Photo from my yard this year.

No comments: