Saturday, May 10, 2014

HOPE IS CONFIDENCE

Dear One, My Holy Spirit wrote through Paul that He desired that you might have a revelation of the hope of your calling. He wanted the light turned on in your mind so that you might understand the spiritual aspects of your life, that you might know that there is more to life than just the tangible elements that you can see, smell, hear and feel. I want you to know me intimately, to become acquainted with Me in the way that Jesus prayed, that we might be one just like He and I are one, sharing love, sharing ideas, sharing the secrets and mysteries of My family and how they interact with your life.
Since hope is the expectation of good things to come, I want you to be confident that you will spend eternity with Me in My heaven, which is the utopia of which everyone dreams, immersed in love and peace. Hope is not only confidence in heaven, but it's confidence in the prayer that Jesus prayed, that My kingdom would come on earth as it is in heaven. He wanted all of the benefits of heaven to be evident in the earthly lives of all of My children. He wanted My children to be able to access all of My powers and abilities that have been given to them since Jesus rose from the dead and sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to help My children to access the benefits of My gifts which were bought, paid for and given to all of My children who will seek for them, find them and then fully receive them. They are gifts freely given to you, bringing heaven to earth. They fulfill the prayer of Jesus, My kingdom coming to earth just like it is in heaven. That is the hope of your calling, that you will have an intimate relationship with me, that because of that one on one relationship with Me that you will also have quick access to all of My gifts for you, gifts that make your life victorious in every area, physically, mentally, socially and emotionally. Hearing My voice is another benefit of the hope of your calling so that you will be able to be led by My Spirit who has all of the angels of heaven at His command, eager to further institute love, peace, joy, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience and faith in your life. The hope of your calling is that My kingdom will be so solidly established in your life that you will show forth My character in the earth, establishing the truth that I am love. Your Loving Father Matthew 6:10; Ephesians 1; 16-22; Ephesians 3:14-20; Romans 5:1-8; Romans 8:24-27.; John 13:34.
photo near my pool....
         

No comments: