Friday, May 9, 2014

TURN THE LIGHTS ON

Dear One, Revelation is, simply put, enlightenment. My Spirit told Paul to pray that I might give you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Me, that the eyes of your understanding might be opened, or enlightened. He wanted you enlightened as to the hope of your calling, the glorious inheritance to all My children and the power to those who believe.

When your mind has received the understanding of those things, you will have in your hands some of the workable keys to My kingdom, the keys that will make your life in the earth victorious, able to overcome all problems, able to implement My solutions to problems, and with the knowledge to help others. Enlightenment comes from Me. It's an unveiling of effective, workable insights into My family and the perfect family dynamics which make life rewarding and enjoyable. When you were in school and studied to learn new material, when you finally understood it you would say, "Oh, now I understand." Your mind was enlightened. In other words, the light came on in your mind and you understood a new concept which became beneficial to you. My revelations turn on lights in your mind so that you understand My spiritual concepts or keys, and you finally understand how and why My spiritual concepts work in the earth. With knowledge comes power, so enlightenment is necessary. Mere theories without enlightenment don't improve your life. Theories are truths upon which you have not fully been enlightened. There is no power in them without enlightenment. They are not workable concepts without your understanding of them. The wonderful thing is that My Spirit is the revealer of truth, the One who enlightens your mind, giving you the power to defeat any obstacle that comes into your life. I want you know Me the way I know you. I want you to be intimately acquainted with Me, not merely having knowledge that someone else has taught you about Me. I want you to seek Me through My Holy Spirit so that He will reveal to you My character, My love for you and the keys to my kingdom. He is the only One who can enlighten your human mind so that you will know Me face to face, not merely by the hearing of the ear. He is the one who turns on the lights in your mind. You have experienced hearing about a person and forming an opinion about that person. When you finally met the person and communed with him or her, you actually knew the person and found that the negative opinions of the other person were erroneous. I will open the eyes of your understanding and reveal Myself to you. Then you will have faith in Me because you will know Me and My true character, that I am the Father whose good pleasure is to give you everything good and beneficial which will enhance your life in the earth. My Holy Spirit will personally introduce you to Me and you will marvel at My true character, which is love. Your Loving Father Ephesians 1:16-23; Ephesians 3:14-20; Hebrews 6:1-12; Matthew 16:15-19; Job 42:5k Luke 12:32..
photo of flowers on my deck       

No comments: