Wednesday, May 7, 2014

GOD'S PROMISE TO YOU - Dear One - April 25, 2014

Dear One, Truth doesn't become operable truth in you until My Holy Spirit reveals it to you. That is why you have the written words and the revealed words. You have the Book and you have the Teacher. All learning is dependent upon those two entities. Jesus said that the people who heard Him speak audibly to them at the time could not understand the intricate facets of the truths that He taught, but He said that when My Holy Spirit came into the lives of the people that He would lead them into revealed truths.


  Revealed truths becomes flesh and change you from the inside out, making operable in your life the keys to My kingdom, alerting to you the works of the devil and how to overcome him, and through revealed truths My Holy Spirit will give you the gifts of discernment to recognize how to judge between My works and the works of darkness. One problem that exists when My children rely totally upon the written words, the Bible, without having My Spirit's revelation of those words, is that they will often be condemned by the written words or use those same words to condemn other people. Condemnation was never the intent of any of My words. Condemnation of people comes from hell. Validation comes from the revelation of My written words. Being loved and obtaining mercy from Me come from revelation of the written words. Jesus told Peter that revelations from My Holy Spirit would be the foundation upon which I would build My church and that the gates of hell would not prevail against it. Some people try to exist with the written word only, but when problems come, devastating events come or illnesses come, those things from hell cause My children to collapse in heaps of despair. But, My children who are rooted and grounded in My love and in My truths as taught individually to them by My Spirit will stand and be victorious. Jesus extolled the benefits of being immersed in My Holy Spirit. He called it being baptized from on high. He called My Spirit "the promise of the Father." Jesus said that it was necessary to be desired that He leave the earth so that My Holy Spirit would come to live in My children to be their teacher, their private tutor, opening unto them the mysteries of My kingdom. Jesus said that people could not even understand His teachings until My Holy Spirit took up residence inside of them, that He would lead them them into ALL truth by enlightening their minds to the truths behind His words. No wonder Jesus extolled the power of My Spirit. Jesus could not send My Spirit to live in people until he ascended into My heaven and sent to earth the same power that raised Him from the dead. That power is in the person of My Holy Spirit. The first thing My Holy Spirit reveals to My children is how loved and dearly prized they are by Me. He removes all condemnation and guilt that was put there by religious people who did not succumb to My Spirit, did not allowing Him to reveal My character. They only knew Me by the hearing of the ear, not by revelation of My Spirit who teaches that I am Love. I withhold nothing from My children. My Spirit is available to be received by My children to live in them, teaching the mysteries of My kingdom which are very simple but powerful. He is available to tutor My children from inside of their own spirits which will enlighten their minds to Me and My love. Your spiritual enemy doesn't want My children to have My Spirit as their private tutor because when they do invite Him into their lives they are filled with the power and revelation to become My images in the earth, revealing My true character and providing My power to those who believe. My Spirit does not speak truths that come only from Himself. He speaks truths which I infuse into Him. He is My Spirit, after all. Jesus so emphatically spoke that My Spirit would take His place in the lives of My children, giving them power that He could not give them at the time. Honor My Spirit by receiving Him and then listening to My words which are revealed through Him. Your life will become perfected in all areas when you follow His leading. He is the Truth Bearer and truth sets you free. Your Loving Father John 14:12-18; John 14:23-27; John 16:7- 15; Acts 1:1-8; Acts 2;1-4: I Corinthians 12:1-11. Romans 8:12-17; Romans 8:26-28.

No comments: