Monday, May 5, 2014

THE GOSPEL OF NONJUDGMENTAL LOVE

Dear One, Among My children there are different categories of revelation at various times in their lives. For instance, some might have a revelation of My love for them when they are newly born of My Spirit. Some of My other children who have come to Me in an erroneously taught fear of death and punishment might not have a revelation of My love for them until years later, when they encounter someone who has already received the truth of My love and experienced that I am love. The people who have a revelation of My love should not judge the other ones for their lack of revelation. The love-filled ones were just blessed enough to have encountered a person who taught My love to them originally. Another instance, there are some people who are stuck in the old covenant that I had with a nation and the limited revelations of that covenant. They are bound to the laws which men trusted as being My one and only covenant with people. They are filled with trust that obeying their laws are the way to salvation because they have neither heard the Good News of the new covenant nor have they recognized the failures of their old covenant.
My children who have heard the Good News of the sacrifice of Jesus and My ultimate gift of My Holy Spirit to all who believe should not judge the people who are still bound to the old covenant and its ineffective laws. If they do judge, then they will receive the same judgment from the people they have judged. My desire is that all My children walk in the revelation of My love, My power, My goodness, My kindness and My peace which is available to all My children. The problem is that some people have not heard the truth from others who have, so they can't believe if they haven't heard. If the people who have a revelation of My love are judgmental toward those who have not heard the Good News of My love, then the revelation of My love has not benefited the judgmental people and they are actually cursed because of their judgment. That is not My work. That is the work of the evil one, the father of destructive judgment. Good parents do not judge their infants for not being able to do what their teenage children can do. If they do, then that is poor parenting. So My children should not judge My other children for their ignorance of My true character. Judging others is wasted energy, wasted power because you have judged spiritual babies for not performing the physical, mental and spiritual abilities of adults. When you walk in My love you will speak of My love and show My love to others so that they will see your acts of love and glorify Me. That is the works that I spoke of when I said that faith without works is dead. The working of My love inside of you will produce works of love, loving others as I love you. That is the only commandment that remains is that you love others as I love you. My new covenant is not with a nation. It is with individuals. You might want to call My new covenant the Gospel of Love because it was from My Love that I sent Jesus to earth to pay for the sins of everyone. It was from My Intense Love for you that I sent My very own Spirit to live inside of you to teach you My truths and reveal My love to you. When My children become filled with My Love, they will exude love in such a manner that others will want My love and will glorify Me as a result. The Good News is that I am Love. Your Loving Father John 3:16-17; Matthew 5:14-16; Matthew &:1-2; John 13:34-35; Acts 1:4-8; Romans 10:12-17; Romans 5:5-8; I John 4:6-13.
My husbands Yellow Rose Bush.....

No comments: