Sunday, May 18, 2014

THANK YOU AND YOU'RE WELCOME

Dear One, You train your children to immediately say, "Thank you," when something is given to them. If the words of gratitude are delayed, you instruct your children again to offer words of thanks. The words of gratitude portray a grateful heart, with the child being overcome with gratefulness for being considered worthy of receiving the gift. "Thank you," is a vital part of the vocabulary of your children.
"Thank you," is an even more necessary part of the vocabulary of My children because it is a phrase of gratitude even before the gift is received. My Instruction Book says that you should make your requests known to Me with prayers and thanksgiving. The two go together, with the thanksgiving being uttered at the same instance as the prayers of request. The truth relating to that key to My kingdom starts with the knowledge that i know your needs even before you ask. So the answers to those prayers are already in the works before you ask, but the asking opens the door between earth and heaven for the answers to travel. Asking is like opening the door when a delivery man is walking up to your door to deliver something you ordered. Asking is putting a demand on My provisions that I have already set aside for you in your inheritance. Your inheritance is yours, but you need to access it. Thanking Me before the provision becomes part of your life is the ultimate act of faith. It is saying that you have absolute confidence that I already have the answers to our prayers ready to be delivered and that they are on the way from heaven to earth. You have ordered them by praying, I have sent them to you because they already have your name on it, and thanksgiving is your voice of confidence that you will receive it after it successfully travels from heaven to earth. You must realize that speedy mail delivery from My heaven to your earth depends upon your walking in love with all people. When you can love others like I love you, then the mail delivery is speedy because there are no spiritual delays caused by scorn, anger, strife, jealousy, envy, lust or negative words which you have sent into the earth which might intercept the answers to your prayers. The spiritual airways are clear of static and obstacles when you are filled with the fruit of My Spirit, love, joy peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, faith and patience. The answers to your prayers travel unencumbered in that spiritual atmosphere. I never withhold any beneficial things from My children. Your thankfulness before you receive the gifts are your declarations of confidence in Me. When you know that it is My good pleasure to give you My Kingdom, then thankfulness is easy for you to declare when you pray. Your Loving Father. Philippians 4:6-7; Colossians 4:2; I Thessalonians 2:1-4; Matthew 6:32-33; Luke 12:30; Matthew 7:7-11; Luke 12:32; Isaiah 59:1-2.
Happy Birthday Steve Allen......
   

No comments: