Thursday, May 15, 2014

GOD'S SUPERNATURAL HELPER

Dear One, A blind person needs a guide, either a human guide or a dog, to help him or her maneuver around dangerous places in life, leading the person to places that will benefit him or her. If there is no guide, there is no protection and enhancement of life.

To spiritually blind people, ones who do not know truth, wisdom and knowledge relating to the dangers which present themselves on the paths of life, people make mistakes, enter dangerous territories, participate in toxic situations and make choices which will negatively affect their lives. That is the exact reason why I sent My Holy Spirit to live inside of My children, to be their guide, their counselor, their teacher, their protector, their advocate and their spiritual eyes. Jesus Christ, Himself, needed My guide while in the earth to lead and guide Him, giving Him My power to do all of the miraculous feats that He did. He needed an all knowing spiritual guide who would keep Him alerted to any dangers which would present themselves while He lived in the earth and introduced Me to My children as their Father. He needed the spiritual power of My Spirit to enable Him to refuse evil temptations and to make the right choices while He fulfilled His earthly ministry. Being led by My Spirit and walking in communion with Me through My Holy Spirit are the secret to living the abundant life which I promised to My children. He is the originator of all solutions to problems because He takes what is My insight into all problems and delivers to you the solutions. He takes what Jesus taught and personally explains the wisdom in them to you in ways that you can personally understand because He is a private tutor for My children when they allow Him to live inside of them. He is the spiritual link to My kingdom, bringing My kingdom to earth as it is in heaven. If you have missed the identification of the Spirit of Truth, He is My very own Spirit. That is why if you invite Him into your life you will have all of My wisdom, all of My knowledge, all of My authority, all of My attributes and all of My power inside of you when you allow Him to make your body His temple in the earth. He can help you make the right choices every time you are presented the choice between good and evil. If you will walk in communion with Him, He will lead you into the paths of righteousness and beside the still waters of peace. If you will allow My Holy Spirit to lead you, you will make no mistakes which lead you to heartache. If you do refuse His leading and become engaged in problems, He will institute plan B and supernaturally lead you out of them. My Spirit will reveal My Instruction Book to you, enlightening your human understanding with My wisdom relating to spiritual and earthly things. My Spirit is your Liberator. He is Me. He is My presence in your life. He gives you supernatural abilities to handle earthly problems. For what more could you ask in your life than to be gifted with My Supernatural Helper? Your Loving Father John 14:10-17; John 15:7-12; John 15:26-27; John 16:7-17; Acts 1:1-8; Acts 2:1-4;Romans 9:5-17; Romans 8:26-28.

No comments: