Saturday, May 3, 2014

THE SWEET SAVOR OF LOVE

Dear One, When events in your life rob you of your feeling of self worth, or when some person robs you of the feeling of being valued and worthy, come to Me for My assurance that you are loved unconditionally and dearly prized. My love will lift you above the trying events and the opinions of others, setting you firmly upon the Rock of My love.

  When you are established in My love for you, then you can and will sow seeds of love, value and worthiness into the lives of others and you will, in return, receive the validity, the worth and the love that you need from others. From your own worthiness, validity and love, of which I have assured you, it will be easy to pass the same stable foundation on to others, sowing seeds of love and reaping crops of love. The foundation of your being loved and valued that has been established by Me will allow you to share the same foundational truth with others. Without that foundation of being loved by Me, your emotional house will fall and you will be obsessed with finding love in other people to fulfill your emotional needs. People cannot give unconditional love unless they are established in My unconditional love for them. Human love will always fail you. People who have feelings of being unloved will project negative energy through their emotions and are often viewed as victims, needy and in possession of a "poor me" attitude. It is an invitation to the devil to bring more events into their lives to knock them further down into depression. But when I come into the lives of people who need love, I build them up with the revelation of My love, assuring them of their true worth to me, and I give them stability in their emotions. I reveal to them that I love them so much that I instructed My Son to die for them and then I sent My very own Spirit to live in them to establish inside of them feelings of stability because they are loved and prized by their Creator. My children are so busy doing religious ministry for Me that they miss the most important element of any child/parent relationship, the assurance that the child is loved and valued by the parent. Only My Holy Spirit can reveal that to you when He comes to live inside of you. He is the dispenser of My love to My children. Listen to My Holy Spirit. He will build a firm foundation in you by establishing you in the revelation of My love for you. Your Loving Father John 3;16-17; Ephesians 3:14-10; I Corinthians 13: 4-7; Romans 5:5-11; Romans 8:37-39; I Corinthians 2:8-16; Galatians 2:20-21; Ephesians 2:4-10; Ephesians 5:1-2.
Photo from my yard this year.     

No comments: