Saturday, May 17, 2014

THE GIFT OF KEYS

Dear One, Jesus was emphatic about the truths concerning the keys to My kingdom.


 He said that flesh and blood could not reveal them to you, but only My Spirit could teach you the proper keys that fit the locks that have locked up wisdom and knowledge of how to successfully operate in the world using the gifts and blessings that I have for you. Jesus knew that the keys had been obscured from your understanding by the devil and his demons, who had gained entrance to your world by the disobedience of the first man. Jesus was so eager for you to have the keys to My kingdom that He shared some of them with people at the time when He walked in the earth. The people didn't understand them, nor did they have the spiritual power to utilize them. That's why Jesus instructed them that when My Holy Spirit came into their lives that He would lead and guide them into all truths, that He would take what Jesus had taught them and fully explain those truths so that understanding would flood their minds. Jesus told the people at the time that they had the Holy Spirit with them in His life, the life of Jesus, but that when the Holy Spirit took the place of Jesus in the earth that the people could have My complete Godhead inside of them with access to My thoughts, My attitudes and My actions. Jesus called that glorious event in the lives of people the Promise of the Father which had been hidden from the foundation of the world. Jesus called the acquisition of My Promise the act of being baptized with My Spirit, allowing My Spirit to live inside of them and infuse My wisdom, knowledge and power into their whole beings, spirit, soul and body. Jesus called it being filled with My fullness. When you are filled with My fullness through being completely filled with My Spirit, you have access to all the keys of My kingdom with the understanding of how the keys will benefit you. Every key unlocks a particular door to the riches inside of the treasury of My kingdom, allowing you to have the abundant life that Jesus promised, body, soul and spirit. My Holy Spirit has the keys. You have easy access to them, but you must have the keeper of the keys, My Holy Spirit, inside of you to teach you about each individual key which will enrich your life. My Spirit is in charge of the keys. Accept His tutoring, knowing that He is My very Own Spirit, your own personal Trainer. Your Loving Father, Matthew 16:13-19; John 14:10-18; John 14: 23-27; John 16:4-15; John 17:11-17; Acts 1:1-8; Acts 2:1-4; Acts 2:16-21; Ephesians 3:14-20.

No comments: