Tuesday, May 13, 2014

NO FEAR IN LOVE

Dear One, I said through My Holy Spirit that you should study to show yourself approved, a workman who doesn't need to be ashamed. My concern is that you will not be established in My love. I want you firmly rooted in love, so that you will know the height, depth, breadth and length of My love for you so that nothing can ever knock you from that firm foundation, that I am Love. When you have studied and meditated with My Spirit, He will reveal to you the power of My love for you. Then, because of your having been firmly convinced that Love is My character, you will be able to share My love with others. You will be able to do what Jesus prayed before He was resurrected when He said that My children should love others just like I love them. My Spirit says that all of the religious commandments ever given to people are capsuled in that one admonition, that you should love others as I love you. If you will notice under the old covenant that I had with a nation, I admonished them to love their neighbors as they loved themselves. They had no example of My love, so I had to admonish them to love others as they loved themselves. While on earth Jesus exemplified My love because He is My Son and He had always experienced My love. He was able to show My love to everyone because He knew the depth, height, breadth and length of My love for Him so He was able to love everyone like I love Him. Study the love that Jesus showed while in the earth and you will have an understanding of My love for you. My Holy Spirit will reveal to you the intensity of My love for all of My children. When you are established in My intense love for you, you will love those who curse you and do evil against you because you know that I love them as much as I love you because I am Love. If there is any iota of fear in you, then you need to study about My love through the earthly ministry of Jesus, letting My Holy Spirit reveal My love for you. Since perfect love casts out fear, any fear will have to leave your mind because any fear of judgment will disappear when you are established in My love, being convinced that I am your Father of Love, not a dispenser of judgment on My children. My good gifts that I give to My children are given because of My love for them. All of them, all spiritual gifts, emotional gifts, physical gifts and financial gifts, are given from the abundance of My love. Your Loving Father II Timothy 2:15-16; II Timothy 1:7; I John 4:18-21; Romans 5:5-11; Romans 13:8-11; Ephesians 3:16-20; 1John 13:34-35; I Corinthians 13:1-10. I John 3:1-3; John 3:16; I John 3:16-17.

No comments: