Wednesday, May 21, 2014

WORDS OF LIFE

Dear One, Words have actual energy because of the attitude behind them.

 A person can speak kind words but speak them with a mocking, sarcastic attitude behind them and they will injure the person to whom they are aimed. So the power in words is in the attitude. Attitudes are produced by the thought process behind the words. They are either the thoughts of approval or disapproval that live in the thoughts of the speaker. They are a refection of the religious, political, social and educational backgrounds of My children. Parents have the awesome responsibility of instilling tolerance, love and respect for others in the minds of their children. They determine the events in the futures of their children by their own words and attitudes sown in the lives of their children. If they sow disgust, hatred, prejudice, division and judgment into their children, then they have charted the lives of their children to take the same courses in their lives, thus cursing their futures with strife which attracts every evil work. My words to my children are words of life. Jesus said that His words are spirit and life, always bringing life to the hearer because they came from My Spirit who lived in Him. There are no words of hatred, strife and death that proceed from My mouth which are delivered by My Spirit because there are no thoughts in My mind which produce those destructive attitudes. I said that My thoughts toward you are always good and loving, Destructive thoughts come from hell and produce hell in the lives of the hearers. I said that My children should not let any corrupt communication proceed from their mouths, only those which bring grace to the hearer. You can make sure that you follow that admonition by judging your own thoughts, making sure that they are pure, good, virtuous and of a good report. If you stop destructive thoughts, then you make sure that the attitudes behind your words are full of grace and love which will further My ministry of bringing love into the lives of others. One of the first things Jesus taught was about the power of words and attitudes. So many of My children have missed that valuable key to My kingdom. They want kingdom living but neglect to tame the instrument that determines whether they will have My blessings or the devil's curses in their lives and in the lives of their families. That instrument is their tongue. Keep your thoughts in communion with My Holy Spirit, only thinking thoughts of love and validation for yourself and others. Then you will carry out the commission of Jesus, which is to love others as We love you. Your Loving Father Matthew 5:1-9; Matthew 5:21-26; Matthew 5:38-47; Matthew 7:1-6; Matthew 12:35-37; Galatians 6:7- 9; Philippians 4:6-8; John 13:34; James 3:5-18.

No comments: