Monday, May 12, 2014

IMMEASUREABLE POWER

Dear One, We have talked about the prayers through Paul that you might become intimately acquainted with Me, also that you might know the hope of your calling, which is Christ in you; and also that you might know and receive the inheritance that I have for all My children, which is that you might become so filled with My character that others will see and glorify Me. Now we need to talk about more of his prayer, that you would know and understand what is the immeasurable, unlimited and surpassing greatness of My power inside of you and working for you, the same power that Jesus demonstrated when He ministered under the power of My Holy Spirit, and when He was raised from the dead and came back to live with Me. He became the head of all the heavenly forces, every power and dominion in this world and any world to come. Paul wanted you to have the same revelation knowledge that He had about My Holy Spirit who gave Jesus His power to put every evil spirit under His feet and also to become the head of My church. I want you to know and become acquainted with those truths because if you are not infused with My knowledge about the power that is available to you in My Holy Spirit, you will not become victorious over evil spirits by putting them under your feet, just like Jesus did. Jesus said that He wanted you to know truth because truth will always make you free. He said that My Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth because He only speaks what I speak. He takes what Jesus taught and explains it to you, enlightening His teachings by explaining them to you in easily understood terms. He is your private tutor who teaches you truth, reveals My love, uncovers the works of the devil, and gives you power over all evil. He is your Counselor, your Rock, your Advocate, your Helper, your Intercessor, your Strength, your Standby and your Comforter. He is My Spirit, so He has all of My attributes and all of My power, which He gives to you. Jesus attempted to reveal My true character to you when He walked in the earth, but He couldn't come to live in My children. Only My Spirit can. Jesus said that My Spirit was with the people at the time but that He would send My Spirit into them to live inside of them to be everything that I was to Him, His completeness. Paul promised that when you intimately know Me, when you know the hope to which you are called, when you know what is in your inheritance and when you know the greatness of My power to those who believe, then you will have the full measure of Him who completes every good work and I will fill everything everywhere with Myself because you have invited Me to live in you and make your body a temple for My Holy Spirit. Then all things will work together for your good. There is no power in the earth like My power which is resident in My Holy Spirit. Pray for a revelation of My power so that you may fully receive your complete inheritance. Your Loving Father Ephesians 1l:15-23; Ephesians 3:14-20; John 17: 1-7; John 16:7-8; Romans 8:26-28.

No comments: