Thursday, May 1, 2014

JOY AND PEACE INSTEAD OF THORNS AND BRIERS

Dear One, My ways are so much higher in effectiveness than your ways and My thoughts are so much higher in effectiveness than your thoughts. However, I will reveal to you My thoughts and My ways via My Holy Spirit who lives within you if you will but listen and forsake your own ways. If you are stuck in the quicksand of your own thoughts and ways relating to a problem, there is no entrance for Me to come in and reveal to you My thoughts and My ways, showing you My plans which will result in your having insurmountable joy when the solution is manifested. If you will forsake your own ineffective ways, I will infuse you with My gift of faith and you will be able to rest from your laborious efforts.
I will reveal to you the necessary thoughts, attitudes and actions which will facilitate, from the earth, the easy entrance of My superior ways. Then you will be able to participate with me in the glorious answer to your prayers by walking in love, praying in My Spirit and trusting Me for the perfect solution to your problems. Consider this: If your thoughts and ways that you are instigating are so effective, then you will not need Me to provide My superior solutions to your problems. You will have no need for a Loving and Powerful Father who sees the beginning and the end of all things, a God who is able to move many more mountains out of the way and raise more valleys up than you can. I am able to do miraculous things from My position in the heavens around you. I can only do those mountain moving and valley raising miracles if you will trust Me completely and take your own hands off of the matter. Remember the experience of the Israelites in the wilderness who kept insisting on their own ways. They were relentless in their stubborn ways. I had to eventually leave them to their own ways because I gave My children free will. They got all that they desired, but leanness came to their souls. It was not My will that leanness came to their souls, but the things they insisted upon having were wrong and injurious for them. They would not yield to My desires for them, trusting Me and My ways. Their insistence upon their own ways became their god, leaving Me out of the journey to the promised land. The ones who were stubborn, insisting upon their own ways, never entered the promised land. They wandered aimlessly in the wilderness until they died. Trusting Me to be your Loving Father who always answers our prayers in ways that are higher in effectiveness than your own ways will result in your riding upon the high places. I promised that you would go out with joy, be led with peace, that the mountains and hills will sing with you, that the trees will clap their hands. I said that instead of thorns you will have the fir tree and instead of briers you will have the myrtle tree. I said that My name will be an everlasting name in your family because of the wonderful works that I have done for you. Trust Me and My ways that are higher in effectiveness than your ways. I'm the creator of your world, I can certainly create the effective and joyful answer to your prayers. Your Loving Father Isaiah 55:7-13; Psalm 106:10-16; Philippians 2:13-16; Hebrews 3:15-19; Hebrews 4:11-16; I Corinthians 2;3-16.
Photo compliments of my yard this year....

No comments: