Sunday, May 11, 2014

GLORIOUS INHERITANCE

Dear One, When Paul prayed that I would give you a spirit of wisdom and revelation so that you might intimately know Me, He included in the prayers that you would have the revelation of the glorious inheritance that I have for My children who seek Me and find me. He knew that the inheritance that I have for My children is multi faceted. It begins with intimately knowing Me and communing with Me. That is accomplished only through your having My Life inside of you in your spirit. My Life is in the person of My Holy Spirit. When you have life eternal, that means that you have My Life within you through My Holy Spirit living inside of you. He is the beginning of your collecting your inheritance. He is the Spirit through whom you communicate with me. He is your teacher, your guide, your counselor and your advocate. He is the lord of your life. Another part of your inheritance is the forgiveness of your sins through the entire ministry of Jesus. Old things pass away and all things become new. That is why it's called the glorious inheritance of the saints who believe. All mistakes are erased, all rebellious acts are forgiven, all sins become white as snow and you become a new creation in Christ Jesus. It's a glorious new day. An important part of your inheritance is that you are delivered from the evil one, given the power to refuse his temptations and given the discernment to recognize his evil testings and temptings. You become powerful against evil. You are no longer a slave to the devil, in bondage to his works. Another part of your inheritance is that you inherit My character which is called the fruit of the Holy Spirit. My Spirit instills My character within you, changing you from having the character of evil into having My character, the righteousness of My personality. The enlightenment of your mind, having the light turned on to understand spiritual and earthly things is another element of your inheritance. You can receive the thoughts of My mind in what is called the mind of Christ when you have My Spirit within you. He reveals everything to you that is in My mind for you, enlightening you and changing your thoughts and your attitudes. Then you can have peace with all people, loving all people, forgiving all people, blessing all people because your attitudes are reflective of My attitudes. The gift of My inheritance to you is also a gift to the world. Through My changing you into My image you can begin to be My gift to the world, exemplifying My character, My power, My righteousness, My love, My goodness and kindness, My mercy, My patience and My faith. You become the witness to the world of My character and personality. There have been many religious people who have not been true witnesses of My character because they did not know Me. They only knew about me from other people who heard about Me from other people. They didn't learn about Me from My Own Holy Spirit who knows My every thought and every aspect of My true character. My desire is that through your inheritance from Me that you become the witness of My true character so that others will see and glorify Me, wanting to know Me intimately just like you do. Through your inheritance of receiving My Life, being led by My Spirit and praying in My Spirit, you will inherit all of the earthly blessings of which I spoke through Moses, blessed in your city, blessed in your fields, blessed in your family, blessed in your financial prosperity, your children will be blessed, your animals will be blessed, you will be blessed in every area of your life. Those promises came with a caveat - that you listen to and obey My voice. My Holy Spirit is My voice in you, given to lead you into the abundant life that is part of your inheritance. Learn all of the elements of your inheritance so that you will be able to obtain all of it. I said that it is My good pleasure to give you My kingdom. Delight yourself in My ways and you will eat the good of the promised land. Your Loving Father John 3:16-17; Matthew 19:29; Matthew 25:34-41; Acts 20-32; Acts 26:18; Galatians 5:21-22; Ephesians 1:11-15; Colossians 10:12; Hebrews 6:12; I Peter 1:3-4; Romans 5:5; I Corinthians 3:16-17.

No comments: