Wednesday, May 14, 2014

FULLNESS OF GOD

Dear One, In the history of the world there have been people who have been determined to have a one on one, intimate relationship with Me, ones who did marvelous feats of faith after they had realized their goal of knowing Me. Their desires were to constantly commune with Me and as a result they would exemplify My very nature and character because of the spiritual osmosis that was produced by their constant spiritual intercoursing with Me which produces the new life which I promised. My son Paul said that he counted everything in his past life as loss compared to the privilege of intimately knowing Me, becoming more intimately and deeply acquainted with Me. Even after he wrote many letters to the churches in which he taught what he had learned about My character of love, he still said that he had not yet attained to what he was determined to know, which was the fullness of the ministry of Jesus Christ and the power of My Holy Spirit, becoming so intimately acquainted with Me that he became My image in the world, just like Jesus. Jesus taught that you must be born of My Spirit to receive into your life the inheritance of My own life in the person of My Holy Spirit. He said that that is the first step to having My life inside of you, becoming My child because you have My life inside of your spirit. His disciples received My Spirit into their spirits after Jesus was raised from the dead and appeared to them.. He breathed on them and told them to receive My Holy Spirit. Then He told them that they had received the authority to forgive sins because of the Holy Spirit being resident in their spirits.

  However, Jesus also told His disciples that they must wait for My promise which I had promised from the foundation of the world. He said that they would receive power when My Spirit came upon them. They were obedient and gathered together in one room waiting for My promise. My Holy Spirit then came upon them from heaven completely, as well as welling up from within them where He had been resident since He breathed upon them and told them to receive My Spirit. My Spirit then baptized them with My power, immersing their bodies and their minds with My Holy Spirit. In that instant My Spirit was not contained only in their own spirits, He became infused into their minds and bodies. As a result, their mouths began to speak heavenly languages. Their minds were suddenly infused with My wisdom and knowledge regarding the mystery of My character, the understanding of the ministry of Jesus, and My desire to have a relationship with all of My children. They began to know and understand things that they had never understood. They began to come intimately acquainted with Me, realizing that their bodies were temples of My Spirit. My very life, My love, My wisdom, My knowledge, My goodness and kindness, My mercy and My patience began to be evident within them. They began to be filled with Me. The hunger to know me, to become intimately acquainted with me, is insatiable because My children desire to know Me just as intimately as I know them. I oblige the desire of every person who wants to intimately know Me. I send My own Spirit to live inside of them, giving to My Holy Spirit the ministry of infusing their minds with the same mind that was in Jesus Christ so that their minds are enlightened with My wisdom and knowledge which makes it possible to progressively become acquainted with me. I know you inside and out. You can know Me in the same way that I know you because we share the same Spirit which is My greatest gift to you. Commune with Me Spirit to Spirit. You will be thrilled with the enlightenment. Jesus gave his life so that you would become intimately acquainted with Me. He sent My Holy Spirit into your life to instill my life within you. Then He and I gave more gifts to you, infusing your body and mind with gifts of wisdom and insight into My character. Commune with Me Spirit to Spirit. You will be thrilled with My love and enlightenment. Your Loving Father John 3:5-6; John 20:19-23; Acts 1: 1-5; Acts 2: 1-4; Ephesians 1: 17-23; Philippians 3:7-14.

No comments: