Thursday, August 20, 2015

RESTORATION OF YOUR MIND

Dear One,
    David wrote in his profession of faith in Psalm 23 that I led him beside still waters, restoring his soul. Sometimes the greatest miracles that my children can experience are the restorations of their minds which occasionally rage out of control like a roaring river, overflowing its banks, negatively affecting everything in its path, spirit, soul and body.  David had many experiences where he was perturbed, perplexed, mentally disturbed and depressed because of circumstances in his life, yet he had found comfort in Me and the wisdom that I gave to him which led him out of his raging mental uncertainty and confusion.  My wisdom became his guide and resources rather than his previous out of control mind which was a curse rather than a blessing.
    David said that I restored his mind, not as a one time thing but regularly.  As a result, his mind became peaceful, like still waters, because I led him to mental stability. In the minds of My children, every word that proceeds from My mouth does that very thing, brings peace to the minds of My children.  That calmness of mind is one of the benefits of being My child, bringing no more worries, no more fears, no more confusion, no more mental spinning and toiling without direction and solutions. I restore the minds of My children to complete peace and tranquility.
     He said that I "restore" his mind.  That says that his mind had previously, somewhere in the past, been calm and tranquil.  It says that I restore it to that previous place of peace.  Jesus amplified that truth when He said that My children must come to Me as a young child whose mind is clean, pure, problem-free, with no sense of being tortured with cares, worries, indecisions or fears, but only with  a willing decision to hear My voice that is filled with solutions to every care that presents itself in the lives of My offspring, 
    Young children are dependent upon their parents because they know that their protection, their success and their prosperity in all areas of life are resident in the minds of their good parents.  So David was saying the same thing, that I restore the minds of My children to the place where they are filled with My wisdom and My knowledge after willingly listening to Me and being finally restored to sanity and peace.
    Paul said that you have the mind of Christ. (I Corinthians 2:16)  He said that the devil, the god of this world, has blinded My children to the light which leads them out of darkness and into the light of solutions to every problem.  (II Corinthians 4:4-7) He said "let" the same mind be in you that was in Jesus, who only did what He saw Me do and only said what He heard Me say, which are always uplifting and positive.  (Philippians 2:5-6)  He said to be careful for nothing but to always with prayers and supplications "let" your requests be known to me, and that My peace will lead you beside the still waters from which I led David to drink. In Jesus' admonitions he was saying that it must be an act of your will, as a loving child, to let My mind be in you, leading you; and to let, as an act of of your will, your requests be made known to Me. 
    Jesus said if anyone is thirsty, let him come to the waters of life, the Holy Spirit. (John 4:13-14)  He is the still waters of peace which bring solutions to all of your problems, restoring your soul to peace and tranquility.  (John 7:37-39)  I restore everything, including peace to your mind.
     Your Peaceful Father  

No comments: