Monday, August 31, 2015

SHEPHERDING BENEFITS

Dear One,
    David's song of profession relating to the results of his allowing Me to Shepherd him covered every area of his life, spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically.  Not one facet of his life was left without comfort and success because of his reliance upon Me.  (Psalm 23)
    There are many of My children who read David's all encompassing profession of faith who think that reading it and speaking it will allow them to experience the same degree of success in their lives.  Merely reading it and speaking it will not change events in their lives from bad to good, will not change the curses to blessings. 
     David's first statement is the secret to the rest of his profession of faith.  He professed that I am his Shepherd. In that very statement he declared his reliance upon Me for everything.  A Shepherd guides his sheep, protects his sheep, provides for his sheep and alerts his sheep to oncoming dangers.  A Shepherd leads his sheep into restful areas and gives his sheep the luxury of having peace in their minds because of their having confidence in their Shepherd.  They follow him willingly and obediently for their own good. If they didn't, they would be killed and then consumed by evil beasts.
     Some of My children do not realize that the success of their earthly life, which includes destroying the works of the devil, depends entirely upon their allowing Me to lead and guide them from the inside of them, from their spirits, where My Holy Spirit lives.  Jesus said that when He came back to heaven to live with Me that He would send My Spirit to be their guide and their comfort and their power to overcome all evil that exists in the world. (John 14:10-17) He said that My Spirit would reveal My love to them.  He even said that My children would do greater works because of the presence of My Spirit in their lives.  He is the One who Shepherds you, leading and guiding you according to My will.
      In your life today in the earth, the Lord is My Spirit.  Your body is His dwelling place.  (I Corinthians 6:19-20)  He is Lord, your Shepherd, your Guide.  My promise to you is that where My Spirit is, there is liberty and freedom from all the works of evil.  (II Corinthians 2:17-19)  Jesus came to earth to destroy the works of the devil. (I John 3:8)  He sent My Spirit into you to continue His work and do even greater works in destroying the works of the devil.  The only way that He can accomplish His work is with your cooperation and your allowing Him to guide you and reveal all truth to you which will cause you to become children with My character and personality with the power to love everyone as I love you. 
     You have the power of love to love everyone as I love you.  In loving others unconditionally, you destroy many works of the devil in their lives.  You also have My power to cast out demons, heal the sick, speak My words of wisdom and knowledge, and bring other people into My kingdom so that they also will be My dwelling places in the earth.  My desire is that all people will know Me, from the least to the greatest.  (Jeremiah 31:34)  I forgive their iniquities and don't even remember their sins because they have been forgiven as far as the east is from the west.
      Allow Me to be your Shepherd 24/7, as you say, which means every moment of the day. David knew that only when he allowed Me to guide him constantly would he have success in every area of his life and have freedom from problems.   I have the solution to every problem that can attack you. I want to lead you into the paths of solutions.
     With My Spirit leading you and guiding you, that promise is guaranteed.
     Your Problem Solving Father
      
       

No comments: