Tuesday, September 1, 2015

LOVE LEADS AND GUIDES

Dear One,
     As your private and personal Shepherd, your Father, I want to lead you beside the still waters for your peace of mind.  (Psalm 23)
     As your private and personal Shepherd, your Father, I want to guide you to green pastures where there is rest for you and where there are My solutions for your problems. 
     As your private and personal Shepherd, your Father, I want to provide for you so that there is no want for anything because I have provided everything you need.
     As your private and personal Shepherd, your Father, I want to protect you from the spiritual beasts, the demons who want to injure you, maim you, destroy you and kill you.
     As your private and personal Shepherd, your Father, I will use My wisdom and knowledge to lasso you with My staff and gently lead you out of the thorny bushes and stickery thickets in which you have wandered.
     As your private and personal Shepherd, your Father, I will lead you onto righteous paths which I have prepared for you because you are My treasured and loved child.  On those paths you will take on My personality and then My name will be honored and respected because of your godly attitudes and actions.  The ungodly will see your goodness and know that you are personifying My character in the earth.  The ungodly will be drawn to My saving grace and love because of you.    
      As your private and personal Shepherd, your Father, I will reveal to you the depth, breadth, length and height of My love for you,  There will be no fear of death or any calamity because you will know that I am Love and that I protect My children.
      As your private and personal Shepherd, your Father, I will supply all of your needs, wants and desires because you ask Me for them.  I said to ask and it will be given to you.  (Matthew 7:7-12)
      As your private and personal Shepherd, your Father, I will see that everything you need spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically will come upon you in abundance, even to the degree that they run over and bless every area of your life. I am the only Father who has the power and the ability to supply everything for My children.
      As your private and personal Shepherd, your Father, I will tutor you in My loving and peaceful personality so that you will be so intimately acquainted with me that you become like Me, reflections of My love and peace.
      My goodness and kindness will flow from you just like it does from Me. 
      My joy will be so evident that the joy that flows from you will captivate the sad and depressed people of the world, giving them joy which will strengthen their inner cores. 
      Your testimonies of My good works in your life will give faith to the faithless and hope to the hopeless.
      Instead of judging, you will be merciful to those who have yielded to satan and done hateful deeds to others.  My mercy through you will forgive their sins instead of judging them. 
      My patience in you will be long suffering in trials and tribulations, knowing that My solutions to every problem are on the way because you have prayed, bringing Me into the troublesome situations.
      I sent My Holy Spirit into you to be your guide, your leader, your Lord, your counselor, your advocate, your comforter, My constant presence in your life.  My Holy Spirit is your Shepherd. (John 16:12-14) He took the place of Jesus in the lives of My children when Jesus came back to heaven to live with Me.  Jesus sent My power into the spirits of My children who welcome Him, the same power in Jesus that destroyed the works of the devil. 
      You must give My Holy Spirit the same honor, respect, love and attention that you give to Me and to My Son Jesus. 
      Allow Me to shepherd you from inside of you by the tutoring of My Holy Spirit.   When you do, you will want for nothing because all of My wisdom and knowledge which makes you overcomers in every area of life will be available to you.
      It is through My Holy Spirit that you have everything necessary for the abundant life and godliness.(II Peter 1;3)  Allow Him to be your Guide and Lord of your life. (II Corinthians 3:17)  When you do, you will want for nothing.
      Your Loving and Providing Father 

No comments: