Wednesday, September 30, 2015

RESTORING ALL GOOD THINGS

Dear One,
     My promise to all of My children was that with the coming into the earth of My Holy Spirit to be received into the bodies of My children, that the ministry of My Spirit is to restore everything to My children the way that it was at the beginning of My creation of the earth, where the first man and I walked and talked and communed and everything was blessed in his life.  (Joel 2:25-27)  That was before the devil deceived the first man and his wife and entered into the world by permission of Adam.  Everything became cursed by the devil and My blessings were limited. 
    Jesus came to earth to destroy the works of the devil. (John 10:10; I John 3:8) When He walked in the earth He did His restoration ministry.  He healed the sick, He gave sight to the blind, He raised the dead, He healed the brokenhearted.  Then he died for the sins of everyone who ever lived and He sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to continue to destroy the works of the devil, just like He did when He walked the earth.  The only difference was that My Holy Spirit would do it through everyone who chooses to receive Him into their lives.  Greater works were promised by Jesus because there are more of My children who want to destroy the works of the devil in their own lives as well as the lives of others. 
     I promised through Joel that even an army would accompany My Holy Spirit when He came to live in all of My children who welcome Him.  (Joel 2:10-13) Restoration begins to be the result of My new covenant with My children, that I would come to live in them and give to them the power of My Spirit who is the only One who overcomes evil.  It was through My Spirit that I created the world. (Genesis 1:1)  My creative words always come into the earth through My Holy Spirit.  WHEN MY CHILDREN PRAY IN THE WORDS OF MY HOLY SPIRIT, RESTORATION BEGINS IN SOME AREA OF THEIR LIVES.
     The ideal situation is that My children will also listen to the leading and guidance of My Spirit and then take My advice.  That is called cooperating with Me, taking My yoke upon you.  When there is complete unity with Me by listening to My Holy Spirit and then praying in My Holy Spirit, restoration of everything of which you have been robbed will be restored to you pressed down and running over will I restore everything that I originally gave to the first man, which was prosperity in every area of his life.  Restoration can only happen in an atmosphere of love.  That is why I told you to be My reflection in the earth, reflecting My love, My peace, My goodness, My kindness, My mercy, My faithfulness, My patience and My joy.  Those are called the fruit of My Holy Spirit.  (Galatians 5:22-23)  They are a reflection of My character.
     Those of My children who continue to yield to the temptations of the devil and do his works in the earth will not have complete restoration to the blessed life that I promised because I said you cannot serve two masters.  You must be yoked to Me completely, refusing to join with the devil in his pursuits to rob My children of what I have given to them. When they refuse to give to the poor, refuse to forgive the people who wrong them, sow discord, hatred and contention in the earth, even if they profess to know Me they have removed themselves from having every good thing restored to them.  I have not stopped restoring their blessings, they have stopped the restoration because of their own thoughts, attitudes and actions which are not of Me.
     My promise was that if you will seek My kingdom and MY RIGHTEOUSNESS, then every good thing will be added to you.  (Matthew 6:33) Complete restoration of your inheritance depends upon your becoming My reflection of goodness in the earth.  There is no other way for you to inherit the goodness of My kingdom.  I even supply the private tutor, My Holy Spirit, to teach you My righteousness because He will reveal to you My goodness and you will be changed into My image, distributing into the earth all the facets of My character of love.   When that happens, you will be flooded with My blessings because you are recognized as My true child by your character of love. (Matthew 5:9)
     Restoration of anything that has been destroyed takes time, restoring each area completely at different times.  The end result is your having the abundant life while in the earth.
     Your cooperating with Me involves keeping peace with everyone and blessing everyone, those who do good to you and those who do evil things to you.  Blessing people who curse you instead of cursing them in return is a good beginning place.  Practice that until it is automatic to your thoughts, attitudes and actions.  Then go on to praying for those who do evil to you, just like I do.  You will begin cooperating with Me in your complete restoration when you do those things.
     I gave to you the ministry of reconciliation, being reconciled to Me and to others.  Go and restore others to your favor with love. (II Corinthians 5:17-20)
     Your Loving and Blessing Father           

No comments: