Friday, September 25, 2015

ATTITUDES ARE POWERFUL FOR EITHER GOOD OR EVIL

Dear One,
     One of the reasons I sent Jesus into the world is so that My children would have an accurate image of Me as a loving Father.  Religious leaders had taught that I am a cruel king, a vengeful dictator who is eager to punish every act of disobedience.  That image had been perpetuated by religious leaders for centuries even though My true prophets had spoken differently.  True prophesies were based on the truth that I want to save My children from the works of the devil, who is the spiritual entity behind all evil in the world.  Jesus cleared up the lies and misperceptions when He manifested My love to the whole world, even dying for the world.
     When Jesus began to teach My children how to avoid participating with the devil in his evil acts, He first taught about how My children can stop their evil participations in their inception by changing their thoughts because thoughts become attitudes.  Attitudes emote power of either good or evil, either My thoughts or the devil's thoughts.
     Attitudes are gauges of which family to whom you have been listening in your mind, either My family from heaven or the devil's family from hell.  I WANT YOU TO HAVE HEAVEN ON EARTH AND THE DEVIL WANTS YOU TO HAVE HELL ON EARTH.   If you entertain My thoughts, you will be blessed.  If you entertain the devil's thought, you will be cursed.  (Deuteronomy 11:26-28)
     Attitudes are powerful and they are reflections of either positive or negative thoughts.  If your thoughts are fixed on Me and My love for all people, then your thoughts will be positive and loving toward all people.  If your thoughts are fixed on bigotry or racism against any of My children, then you are emoting hatred in your attitudes. 
    Remember that attitudes are backed up by the power of which family you are fixated on, either My family of love or the devil's family of hate.  Your attitudes will pour forth out of your being as either love or hatred.  If they are attitudes of love, then you will receive love back from others.  If they are attitudes of hate, then you will receive hatred and judgment back from others.  Hot pepper seeds cannot grow sweet fruit.  Whatever you put out will be returned back to you, pressed down and running over will people do to you.  (Luke 6:37-42)
     My children who listen to evil thoughts of racism or bigotry in their minds toward people of any nationality, color, race, culture, religion or belief will have destructive and judgmental attitudes towards people who have no control over their lineage, their nationality or their race but are merely victims of their birth, not their own actions.  Bigotry and racism in the attitudes of My children cause My children to persecute and judge others of My children whom I love, judging them for things over which they have no control.  As a result, things in their lives become sour because of their destructive attitudes.
       Judging others by bigotry and racism exalts the person doing the judging over the ones that they judge.  It is the highest form of pride and arrogance.  My true children treasure other people who are different in race, gender, heritage, religion, cultures and beliefs.  They understand that My love is for all of humanity, not just their little group of believers.  If they are true believers, they will love even the ones who are unlovable because of their actions, too.
       Judging others by bigotry and racism results in having attitudes of anger and hatred which have no place in My family.  Those who do such things will find that they will be judged also by the same evil spirits of racism and bigotry because of the seeds that they have sown.  My kingdom cannot bless those who judge others because the evil spirits of judgment block My blessings from entering their lives.
      Attitudes exude the power of whichever spiritual family to which you are entertaining in your mind.  If you are listening to My promptings, then you will speak, act and promote My love.  If you are listening to the temptations of the devil in your mind, then you will speak, act and promote his hatred into the world.  AND YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE SOWN, much to My grief and your own grief.  (Ephesians 4:29-30)
     Love has the power to overcome all evil.  Love from you towards everyone has the power to turn people from their proclivity of obeying the temptations of the devil to obeying My voice in their minds.  The attitudes of My love from you will overcome all evil in the world. 
     Your Loving, Merciful Father         

No comments: