Monday, September 14, 2015

PRODUCTION CREWS

Dear One,
    Behind every play, orchestra production, symphony production, movie, opera and every form of entertainment, there is a production crew behind the scenes which you never see, hear or know about, but the production is completely dependent upon the effective working of that production crew.
    Behind every product that you use to enhance your life plus every piece of machinery necessary to make your life easier, there are production crews which work efficiently in order to produce the product but also to deliver the product to you in perfect working order.
    Everything in your life depends upon a behind the scene working crew which works in unity with each other in order to make sure that your life is enhanced by  their efficient abilities, those being the courts, the schools, the businesses, the churches, the corporations and the governments.
    You trust and depend upon those entities to do their appointed tasks in time and in perfect working order or your whole life falls apart in some areas if they don't, even through you don't see their work or their presence at their work. 
     It is the same thing relating to spiritual things.  My Holy Spirit wrote through the writer of the book of Hebrews that there is a cloud of spiritual witnesses surrounding you who are appointed to see that your life is blessed abundantly. (Hebrews 12:1-2) Everything in your life is affected either positively or negatively by the spiritual beings with whom you are choosing to unify.  If it is My cloud of witnesses, then your life is blessed.  If it is the devil's demons, then your life is cursed. 
     My cloud of witnesses around you consists of My myriad of angels, the spirits of My children who have been made perfect, Jesus, My Holy Spirit who was in the blood of Jesus, and Me.  We are always working behind the scenes in My spiritual dimension, working to bring My kingdom into your life so as to bless you abundantly.  When you are in unity with Me, magnifying My thoughts, attitudes, words and deeds in the earth, then there is no failure of My production crew to give you everything abundantly from My family in heaven. (Matthew 6:33)
    Your life is blessed with miraculous works in your behalf when you have chosen to receive My Holy Spirit and His wonderful prayer language,  (Acts 2:13-4; I Corinthians 14:14-16)  When you do, I speak My perfect orchestrations to the cloud of witnesses which surround you in My heaven.  The angels scurry to do My will in the matter and a perfect production is the result. 
    Since I gave the earth to people in the beginning, giving them authority over all of the earth, it is necessary for the production strategy to come from the earth from the mouths of My children and in the spiritual language of My Holy Spirit.  He speaks My strategies, My formulas and My production secrets from the earth; and My angels, plus the cloud of witnesses, become part of the production crew which guarantees a perfect answer to your prayers.  My crew is constantly working in your behalf and they wait for you to open your mouth so that My Spirit can issue My orders, guaranteeing that a perfect solution can be produced every time. (Romans 8:26-27)
     Your life is visible to you, but its success or failure depends upon My production crew, the cloud of witnesses who are the behind the scene participants in your life.  Faith is having confidence in Me and My production crew, the real workers who determine the end results, which are My blessings in very area of your life.
    Stay in unity with Me.  When you do, you won't believe the elements that I put together to answer your prayers and solve your problems.  They will amaze you!
    Your Loving Father and CEO in Charge of Blessings 

No comments: