Tuesday, September 29, 2015

TOTAL RESTORATION

Dear One,
     It is difficult for My children to believe that I am the restorer of all good things to My children.  I promised total restoration when I said that I would restore the years that the locust, the canker worm, the caterpillar and the palmerworm have eaten.   Those demonic worms destroy, strip naked and eat all of the blessings of My children when My children listen to them and obey them. (Joel 2:23-29)  That's what the demons do, is destroy.  Yet, I promised that when My children return to Me, just like the Prodigal son, that I will restore every good thing to them. 
    That promise is fulfilled by the entrance of My Holy Spirit into the lives of My children.  He is the One who does signs and wonders in the heavens and in the earth.  It is through Him that I do My works in the earth, in your life and in the lives of My other children.  I promised that I will restore everything that was cursed by satan.  My children who cooperate with Me, taking My advice and following My advice, will see that I will restore everything that has been cursed in your lives.
    Not until the day of Pentecost when My promise became manifested in the earth, as spoken by Jesus,when My Holy Spirit was poured out upon all flesh.  Until then, only certain people sought My counsel, spending time to hear My wisdom.  They were called prophets, the ones who spoke My messages to My children.  However, when My Holy Spirit was poured out upon all flesh, then anyone who who chooses to receive My Spirit can hear My promptings, pray in My spiritual languages, see spiritual visions and dream spiritual dreams.(Acts 1:7-8; Acts 2:1-4)
     I am not a respecter of persons.  I pour out My Spirit upon all flesh who will receive Me.  When that happens, restoration begins. 
     All good things begin to be restored to My children via My Holy Spirit.  For those people who immediately choose to hear My voice, take My advice and become changed into My image by My Spirit will see immediate restoration of their relationships, their prosperity and their full inheritance from Me.  Most people experience a slower restoration of what was previously cursed because of their choice of ignoring the tutoring of My Holy Spirit.  He provides constant tutoring, desiring to pour My blessings upon them, but many of My children want to camp outside of their promised land of total restoration in order to fulfill the desires of their flesh, some of which are being in constant opposition to others, being unforgiving, being prideful and arrogant, being controversial, self serving and divisive, ignoring the poor and the downtrodden and they choose to be exclusive instead of inclusive. 
      Every area of your life needs restoration by Me.  I am working constantly through My Holy Spirit to restore all of your blessings.  If you want total restoration, you will take My yoke upon you, being bound to Me instead of the promptings of the devil through your flesh.  You will do what I do, love, forgive, restore, bless others instead of cursing them, pray for your enemies instead of opposing them and bring peace to every situation.  When you seek My righteousness, as Jesus asked you to do, you will be restored in every area of your life to a blessed life which I called the abundant life. (Matthew 11:28-30)
      Your Father of Restoration            

No comments: