Sunday, September 20, 2015

LIGHT OVERCOMES ALL DARKNESS

Dear One,
    Evil thrives in darkness.  When light is shined in darkness, evil loses its power.   In fact, evil runs for darkness in which to hide. 
    If bugs and rodents are resident in a house, when lights are turned on in the house the invaders run to hide in dark places where they will not be identified and then killed.
    The same thing is true about evil spirits, often called genes, which exist in people.  Those evil  spirits hide for many years in My children and then they manifest their presence in a big way.  When they are brought to light, they are identified by My children as invaders in their lives and they have the choice to either keep the invaders or excise the invaders from their lives. When bad genes passed down from past generations are hiding, unrecognized by My children, they have power to harass and torment My children by tempting them with evil thoughts which result in bad attitudes and actions.  The lives of My children are cursed by those bad genes, which really are bad spirits.
     When My children become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, My light shines in the darkness of their souls and illuminates the bad genes which have been the source of their problems.  My Light does not condemn or judge.  My Light not only illuminates the source of bad thoughts, attitudes and actions in My children, but My Holy Spirit's power is present to spur My children to excise those evil spirits from their lives. 
     One way that My Spirit gets rid of invaders which have caused My children to be cursed is by giving My children the power and authority to cast those evil beings out of their lives.  Another way is that I give My children the authoritative power to resist the evil temptations so that the bad genes will flee.  Once the spirits have been illuminated and identified, most of their power over people is gone, anyway, because evil does its work in the dark.  Then when My children resist their temptations, the spirits leave and go to someone else who will think and act according to their promptings.
     Dark spirits had no legal right to inhabit the earth and the bodies of My children until the first man, Adam, allowed them into the earth to curse the earth along with cursing the lives of My children. Evil had to have permission of a man in order to enter the earth since I gave the earth to people to be legal guardians of it. (Genesis 3)  After Adam's deception, darkness prevailed in the earth until Jesus came into the earth legally, through a woman.  Because He came to earth legally, through a human being, He had legal authority to defeat the works of the devil in the lives of My other children.  My Light began to shine in the earth and in the lives of some of My children when Jesus walked in the earth.  (John 1:9-14)
     Jesus did what I sent Him to do.  He died for all the sins of the whole world.  Death was the requirement of the evil spirits for all people.  Instead of letting evil destroy all people, Jesus died for them and satisfied the evil spirits who sent Him to hell where He retrieved authority to the earth from the devil.  Then He rose from the dead and appeared to some people who had recognized Him as My Son.  He only stayed in the earth long enough to command the people who had known Him as My Son to wait for My Holy Spirit, who was to take His place in the earth with the ability to do greater works.  (John 14:12-18)
     My Spirit was My supernatural power in Jesus and He didn't need the power to overcome evil anymore because He was going to come back to live with Me in My heaven.  My children in the earth needed the supernatural power that was resident in Jesus to refuse the temptations of the evil spirits, to cast them out of their lives and the lives of others, and to become My children in the earth with My supernatural power to defeat the works of evil.  They would become My Lights in the world.
      The ministry of My Holy Spirit in the earth now is the same ministry that Jesus had, to bring light into darkness so that the darkness will be exposed and excised from the lives of My children.
       I commanded My light to shine in darkness.  I sent Him and still send Him into the lives of My children who choose to become Light in the world, willing to allow Me to expose all darkness in them and in others.  When darkness leaves, My Light takes over a life because the person has chosen Light rather than darkness.  (I Corinthians 4:6-7)
      I am the Light of the world through My Holy Spirit. You are meant to be a reflection of My light so that others in the world will see your good works and glorify me.  That is called righteousness.  Because of My Light in you, others will want to also become My Lights in the world. (Matthew 5:14-16)
      Your Light Giving Father
     

No comments: