Tuesday, September 15, 2015

TEMPORARY PROBLEMS

Dear One,
    Problems are never permanent when I am totally brought into a situation.
    Conflicts are never permanent when I am totally brought into a situation.
    Temporal circumstances and situations are merely that, temporary, when I am brought into a situation.
     My solutions are always successful and victorious when I am brought into a situation.
     My power is always successful and victorious when I am brought into a situation. 
     So My children should never look at a bad circumstance or a bad situation as being permanent.  They are not permanent if you bring Me into it and follow My guidance in it.  I am looking at the circumstance or situation from a different perspective than you.  You only see the earthly or temporal events that are going on.  I see the demonic activity behind the events and I know how to stop their activities.  I also see My associates and My assistants in the situation, the production company of the heavenly cloud of witnesses who are at your disposal in every situation to bring Our supernatural powers and abilities into the circumstance or situation and overcome every work of evil so that My blessings can flow to everyone involved.  Those helpers are Jesus, My Holy Spirit, My angels and the saints who have become perfect in My heaven, and Me.  We outnumber any and all workers of evil who cause you problems. 
     Bad situations can easily be solved by My helpers and Me.  What delays the solutions from coming is never from My heaven.  It is always from your earth.  When My children bring Me into a bad circumstance or bad situation by praying, My first instructions to them is that they must walk in love with all people, bring peace to every situation, forgive those who have wronged them and bless those people who curse them.  In that earthly atmosphere I can do quick and tremendous works for them. 
    In an earthly atmosphere of conflict, unforgiveness, strife, pride, arrogance, depression, belligerence, stubbornness and judging others, I cannot bring My powers to solve problems because My children have chosen those as their motivations rather than My love, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy and joy.  The devil and his  motivations have become their choices of gods rather than Me.  Remember that I said that you cannot serve two masters.  If you choose to operate out of the devil's personality traits rather than My love toward all people, then the choice has been made whom you are serving in the world.
     Praying is not the only prerequisite in My instructions through Paul when My Holy Spirit gave him the equation which guarantees My solutions to all problems. He wrote that when you pray in the Spirit plus being led by My Spirit, the results will be everything working together for your good.  In other words it's a spiritual equation: pray in the Spirit + be led by My Spirit = all things working together for your good.  (Romans 8:14-17; 26-28; 37-39)
    I can make bad circumstance and bad situations work for your good when you turn from selfish ways and let My Holy Spirit lead you to exemplify My character in your life rather than the character of the evil one, the devil.  When you succumb to the leading of My Spirit, then My blessings will pour into your life because My power can only be demonstrated in an attitude of My love.  (Isaiah 59:1-4)
    I said that you are more than conquerers.  You are not only victorious, but you are heirs of My family's vast storage of blessings. 
    Don't look at bad situations and become defeated by the outward circumstance.  Instead look to Jesus, the beginning and end of your faith, the One who guarantees success and victory when you not only pray but when you become His image in the world, forgiving everyone, doing good to everyone, blessing even those people who oppose you and injure you, being merciful to even the most pitiful of sinners and workers of iniquity.  In other words, you must display the fruit of My Spirit, identifying yourself as My true child in thought, word and deed instead only by your profession of being My child.
     Fill the earth with the fruit of My Spirit, which ushers in My glory.  When you do, then every good thing will be added to you and all of your prayers will be speedily answered.  I said to seek My kingdom and seek My righteousness also.  Where My children miss the mark is that they do not seek to become My righteousness so that they are identified as My children to the angels who are the delivering agents of My blessings. 
      Pray in the Spirit + be led by My Spirit = everything working together for your good.  (Romans 8)
      Your Loving and Instructional Father  
    

No comments: