Saturday, September 26, 2015

WHO'S THE JUDGE?

Dear One,
     Always remember that I am not your judge.  Jesus made that fact perfectly clear when He said that He is not your judge and I am not your judge.  He said that He came to earth to save the world, not to judge it.  (John 12:45-50) Yet, religion teaches you that I will judge you for any disobedience to religious laws.  That judgment comes from old covenant laws which were given to the children of Israel in order for them to easily identify the works of the devil and be able to avoid participating in them. 
    Religious leaders do not use those laws as a guide in order to teach people how to avoid evil, but they use them to judge and condemn people who are victims of the evil spirits who tempt My children to do evil deeds.  Jesus told My children that they are judged by the laws of religion rather than benefiting from their guidance.  Because of the darkness in their minds, they are unable to resist the devil, they yield to his temptations, and then the devil uses fear of punishment to condemn and judge them for the very things he tempted them to do.  Those religious laws were given to the people of a particular nation, not to the whole world.
     At the beginning of My new covenant with all of My children, I sent My Holy Spirit into My children to take away the darkness in their minds caused by the devil which had blinded them from knowing Me as their Father of love.  I am eager to save them from the consequences of their disobedience to religious laws instead of judge and condemn them. (II Corinthians  3:15-17)
     I said that My children who choose to receive My Spirit into their lives would have My light shine on My righteousness so that they would recognize it.  I also said that My Spirit would shine light on the works of the devil so that they would recognize it.  I said that My Spirit would show them how to discern or judge between the two.  (John 16:7-11)
      The only judgment that comes from Me is actually discernment which is the enlightenment from My Spirit to discern the difference between good and evil.  The religious judgment that comes from hell is condemnation and death.  Those who bind themselves to the devil by obeying his temptations will find themselves being judged by him because his works lead to destruction and death.  My enlightenment, which is discernment, leads to being saved from the works of the devil because you recognize the voice of temptations in your thoughts as being from hell and not from Me.
     My efforts from the beginning of time with Adam have been to save My children from the works of evil.  I clued Adam not to obey the evil temptations from hell but he disobeyed and as a result sin came into the world and cursed My children whom I want to always bless.  I sent guidance to them in religious laws on how to avoid evil; but religion, influenced by the devil, used religious laws to condemn and judge My children rather than using the laws to alert them to the works of evil so that they could avoid them.  I sent Jesus to earth to die for the sins of the whole world so that My children would know that they did not have to die for their sins, as required by religious laws, because Jesus had already done it. Then I sent My Holy Spirit to live inside of My children to be their own personal guides, able to lead and guide them from the inside of them on avoiding evil because I identify evil temptations as what they are, from hell, and I identify My righteous thoughts and actions as what they are, from My heaven.  As a result, My children are able to choose good over evil more efficiently.
       Paul had a magnificent truth when He said that it is not judgment from Me that leads a person to repent and turn from his evil ways, but it is My kindness that leads a person to make the decision to turn from evil and embrace My goodness. (Romans 2:4)  Jesus did what the religious laws could not do, He saved My children apart from the laws of religion. (Romans 8:3-14)  He died for all of mankind when death was required by religious leaders who were led by religious laws. Jesus already paid the price for you.  Then I sent My Spirit to alert My children from the inside of them to the works of the devil so that they can resist and destroy them, just like Jesus did. 
      When you judge others, you put yourself under religious laws and you will be judged by the devil who uses religious laws to judge and condemn.(Matthew 7:1-2)
      Everything that I have done and will ever do is to save My children from the works of the devil. (I John 3:8)  I did it through Jesus and I do it through sending My Holy Spirit into you as the teacher, guide, leader, comforter and unconditional lover of all of My children. 
     My only commandment is that My children love others as I love them.  They fulfill all religious laws when they love others with the power of My Spirit of Love.(John 13:34-35)
      Your Loving and Merciful Father  

No comments: