Saturday, September 19, 2015

PEACE ROBBERS

Dear One,
     Don't let anything rob you of your peace. Don't let bad circumstances, bad situations or bad relationships rob you of your peace.  My peace that is a characteristic of My Holy Spirit living inside of you is an outgrowth of your having a firm foundational belief in My love for you. The peace that passes human understanding comes from being rooted and grounded in Me and My love for you.  Only My Spirit can reveal My love to you.  When He does, you experience My peace that passes human understanding.  Even when the world seems to be falling apart around you, you are at rest because you trust My love to provide My protection, My provisions and My blessings.  You are unmovable in faith.
     My Spirit wrote in My Instruction Books that you should be determined to enter into My rest.  He said that the failure to enter into My rest is because of unbelief.  (Hebrews 3:12-14)  He said that My children who don't believe in Me and My love cannot enter into rest for their souls. (Hebrews 3:19) He reiterated it again when He said that there is a promise of entering My rest but some people fall short of it because of lack of faith.  (Hebrews 4:2-3) He used the children of Israel as an example of unbelief (Hebrews 4:6-9)
      The gauge of whether you have entered into My rest in a situation is if you have ceased from your own ineffective works of trying to solve human problems with human wisdom.(Hebrews 4:10)  My Spirit even told My children that the only labor for you in the face of problems is that you labor to enter into My rest, trusting Me to have the wisdom, the knowledge and the solutions to all upsetting issues in your life.  In those instructions My Spirit gave a powerful boost to your faith when
He wrote that My words are mighty, more powerful than a two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing line between your emotional soul and your restful  spirit, convincing you down to your joints and the marrow in your bones that I will do what I promise. (Hebrews 4:12)   He wrote that My words are a discerner of the thought and intents of the hearts of people and even a discerner of the solution-finding thoughts in My mind.
      Every word that I speak to you is powerful and is given to enlighten your mind and restore your soul.  Every word the I speak is filled with solutions.  Every word that I speak personally to you will give you the peace that passes understanding.    They kick unbelief out of the way and become truth to you, restoring our soul.
      My Holy Spirit's prayer language has powers that pass human understanding.  They broadcast My solutions into the earthly atmosphere where they are taken by My angels, obeyed by them and your problems are solved according to My riches in glory, not according to your limited human wisdom which is powerless. 
      I told you to build up your faith by praying in the Holy Spirit.  Praying in My Spirit stokes the fires of faith in you.  The more you pray in the Spirit, the easier it is for your mind to receive My truths which will bring you into My rest, allowiing you to rest from your human labors. (Jude 20)
      I provide everything for My children.  I provide spiritual wisdom, spiritual knowledge, spiritual truth and your spiritual prayer language.  Against those words there is no effective power of evil.
      Your Problem Solving Father  

No comments: