Thursday, September 17, 2015

THE SUPPLIER OF NEEDS

Dear One,
   My Holy Spirit wrote in My Instruction Book through Paul that by Christ Jesus I will supply all of your needs according to My riches in glory.(Philippians 4:19.)  It doesn't say that I will supply all your needs according to your bank account, your investments, your playing the lottery, your work, your profession, your family, your neighbors or by any social means.  Those entities have limited supplies.  My promise is that I will supply ALL of your needs according to My endless supply.  I am eternal and My riches in My heaven are endless. 
    You might think that your needs are endless, forever revealing your spiritual, mental, emotional and physical poverty.  They are not endless.  They are common to all people.  (I Corinthians 10:12-13)  A countless number of people have had the same needs and desires through the ages that you have now.  I have supplied their needs and desires according to My endless supply in My heaven and I have the means to supply all of your needs, wants and desires.
    All of the needs of My earthly children come from spiritual poverty.  Jesus comforted My children when He taught that the people who are poor in spirit are blessed because My kingdom in heaven is theirs. The poor in spirit are those who are depressed, hopeless and faithless, without any knowledge of My abilities to comfort My children.  All they know are their earthly families and friends who have failed them over and over again.  Jesus promised them at His first teaching that they would be comforted and eventually blessed by Me, which means to be fortunate.  Then later Jesus told them that He was sending My Holy Spirit to be their constant source of comfort.  It was the best news they had ever heard.  They never dreamed that I would supply constant comfort to their hopeless souls and spirits. 
    It is the same scenario today, many of My children in the earth are poor in spirit because they don't have a revelation of My love.  They don't know that, because of My love, I desire to supply all of their needs, wants and desires. They don't know about My endless supply of blessings that are just waiting to be distributed to them.  They have been taught by religious leaders that I am waiting to judge and condemn them instead of My desiring to bless them with all of My riches in glory when they come into unity with Me.
     When My children become schooled by My Holy Spirit in the depth, width, length and height of My love for them, they have a firm foundation of faith in My desire and My ability to pour My blessings upon them. (Ephesians 3:14-20)  They are no longer poor in spirit but they are rich in the knowledge that they are valued and prized by Me, the Father of riches and blessings.  They firmly believe My promise that because of the power of My Holy Spirit in their lives that I will do super abundantly more than they need, want or desire. 
      After being firmly rooted in My love, then My Spirit will tutor My children, who previously were poor in spirit but now are rich in wisdom and knowledge, about My power that is available to them, the power to overcome all of the works of the devil, who is the father of spiritual, mental and physical poverty.  (Ephesians 1:16-23)  My Spirit will teach them from the inside of them, using My Instruction Book as confirmation. 
      With a firm foundation of My love and My power to work in your behalf, you and all of My children are convinced that I will supply ALL of your needs according to My riches in glory.
      Your Loving and Blessing Father      

No comments: