Sunday, September 27, 2015

WORDS WRITTEN ON HEARTS

Dear One,
     Have you ever wondered why people who don't call themselves by My name very often do what I have asked of My children?  They keep peace with everyone, they give to the poor, they bless people who persecute them, they do good to their enemies and they are merciful to the downtrodden.  Have you wondered why they seem to prosper in all ways, in many ways of which My own children who call themselves by My name are lacking?   That doesn't seem fair to My children.
     The truth is found in My Instruction Book.  I said through My Holy Spirit that there are people upon whose minds I have been allowed by them to speak My admonitions.  They are able to hear from Me and they choose to follow what they call intuitions but they really are My promptings.  They do what seems good to them and so they bring themselves in direct line to receive My blessings because they do what My love requires. (Romans 2:13-16)
     At the same time, there are some of My children who proclaim My name in all of their affairs, yet they sow strife, they oppress the poor and the downtrodden, they curse their enemies, they rebel against their governing officials, they are prideful and arrogant in their religion, they are bitter, fearful and arrogant.  Yet, they think they are entitled to inherit by blessings simply because they are called by My name.  It has never worked that way, even in the times of the old covenant when I said through Isaiah that the iniquities of the people had separated them from Me and My blessings. I had not retreated from them.  They had retreated from Me and My loving ways that I constantly issue toward all of humanity. (Isaiah 59:1-14)
      The magnificence of My new and last covenant that I have with My children, the covenant of love, is that I can speak and write all of My words in the minds of My children who seek to have the indwelling of My Holy Spirit in their lives.  He is the interpreter, the tutor, the One who reveals all truth to My children.  Instead of seeking to obey ineffective religious laws, My true children seek to hear My voice, the voice of love who always prompts My children to do good to others and have pleasure in doing good.  My voice of love prompts them to keep peace with everyone, to be merciful, to love the lawbreakers and pray for them, to love and bless people who have different opinions, different philosophies, different doctrines, and different beliefs.  (Matthew 8:15; Matthew 5:21-26) 
         My children often quote a scripture that says if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray, seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven, forgive their sins and heal their land.  Notice I said if My people who are called by My name will turn from their wicked ways.  I did not say if the unbelievers would turn from their wicked ways I would heal their land. I said if My people who are called by My name will seek Me, pray and turn from their wicked ways that I will heal their land.  My ways are always the ways of love.  (II Chronicles 7:14)
      Seek My kingdom and the righteousness of My love and everything good will be added to you since I make the sun to shine on the evil and the good and I make it to rain on the just and the unjust.   Those who do acts of love to others will inherit My blessings, for such is My will toward all people.     (Matthew 5:44-48)
      Your Blessing and Loving Father
    

No comments: