Monday, September 21, 2015

GOOD NEWS ALWAYS BRINGS LIGHT


Dear One,
     Good news always bring happiness and joy to people.  The light produced by My Gospel, which means good news, will always point the way to events and choices which will bring happiness and joy to My children.
      As the light from My guidance and direction lead you into the green pastures of prosperity, as proclaimed by David, along with providing the still waters of peace for your mind, you will leave behind all bad choices, bad situations and bad circumstances that plagued you in the past.  My guidance for My children lead them away from the curses of their past lives and lead them into a new life of happiness and joy. The abundant life that I promised is based upon My love for you and the provisions that come from that love.  Taking advantage of My guidance is the key to finding the land of joy in the world, the promised land that I promised. (John 10:10)
      Under My old covenant with a blood line of flesh through which My Savior of the world came, I promised that I would lead the people to a land of milk and honey where a cluster of grapes was too heavy for one man to carry. (Numbers 13:33) My promise of happiness and joy in that land was contingent upon their allowing Me to be their guide, keeping them from falling into the traps set by the evil one.  They ignored My warnings, refused to follow My guidance and they have suffered ever since.  My light, My guidance illuminated the direst paths to happiness and joy, but many of them perished before they even entered the promised land because of their griping and grumbling caused by unbelief.  They forgot My warnings and began to follow their own limited knowledge which was actually the guidance of the devil.  Those who entered immediately set aside My warnings to them. Their families are still cursed to this day by the spirit of war which they readily embraced. (Judge 3:1-2)
     Jesus ushered in the world My new covenant with people.  He provided Himself as a sacrifice for the sins of the whole world and then He sent My Holy Spirit, My heavenly GPS, into the world to be received by those who believe in Me and My good news.  Through My Holy Spirit I give My instructions, My admonitions, My warnings, My guidance, My comfort, My advice and My Light so that My children have My love revealed from inside of them instead of through some other person who might not even personally know Me.  Many people know facts about Me but they have not taken the time to personally become intimately acquainted with Me.
      My Spirit is My heavenly radar, giving My children the images of impending traps set by your enemy, the devil.  My Spirit will lead you around them into safe territory.  He will be the umpire who says to you in your inner being whether to turn to the left or to the right, whether or not to embrace a religious theory or doctrine, whether or not to bind yourself to a political philosophy, whether or not to overload yourself with unnecessary social burdens.  He will warn you not to join with oppositional religious or political crusades.  He will teach you not to hold grudges but instead to forgive everyone who injures you emotionally or physically. He will urge you to bless the people who curse you or do ill to you or your family.  He will lead you to be My righteousness in the earth so that you will become outwardly the Light that is shining inside of you.  Others will see your happiness and joy and glorify Me as the source of your loving attitudes.
      My Light will always lead you to be My righteousness in the earth, refusing to be self serving and selfish but instead to be led by My Spirit to be loving, kind, good, merciful, joyful, peaceful and patient with everyone, and faithful to Me by taking My advice and following My guidance. I will lead you to the promised land while you still live in the earth, the promised land of peace of mind and prosperity of health and blessings.
      Listening to me, accepting My guidance and taking My advice is the key. It was the key from the beginning of the world when the first man was told not to listen to the evil voice inside of his head but instead to follow the leading of My loving voice.  It is still the key.  Today My children have My Spirit to be their guide.
    Under My new and final covenant with people I have given My own Spirit to My children to be their counselor, advocate, guide, tutor and the Lord of their lives. (II Corinthians 3:17-18)  He leads you into all truth by relaying to you My perfect ways and My perfect paths. 
    My paths are always the paths of peace and love.
    Your Loving and Peace Loving Father 
              

No comments: