Wednesday, September 9, 2015

FOCUS

Dear One,
    My advice to My children has always been to focus on Me and My abilities rather than on problems, conflicts, afflictions or difficulties.  I told My children under the old covenant that I had with a nation that they should keep their minds focused on Me and if they did they would have perfect peace.  (Psalm 26:3) I know that it is difficult to focus on Me when your world seems to be spinning out of control, but it is your choice on what you allow into your mind.  Always choose to focus on Me and My abilities instead of what is going on around you which affects your emotions negatively.  When you focus on a bad situation, you magnify those evil works instead of magnifying My power and ability.  When you magnify evil works, you give them more power to afflict you physically, emotionally and spiritually.
     Under My new and effective covenant with My children now, I give you more descriptive spiritual elements upon which to focus.  Jesus, Himself, told you not to spin out of control mentally or emotionally by focusing on cares of the world, what you don't have to eat and drink, but to focus on Me and My abilities to supply your every need.  He used the lilies of the field and the birds of the air as examples of My abilities to supply what is needed.  Then He said to seek Me and My kingdom and EVERYTHING will be added to you if you are not anxious and troubled; in other words, His advice was to focus on me completely, seeking Me continually, and all of your needs will be met.
     My Holy Spirit told you through Paul that there are more powerful abilities in My heaven than there are in your world.  He taught that there are things heavenly and there are things worldly, or things terrestrial and things celestial.  (I Corinthians 15:39-40) That knowledge was to lead you to the truth of the power of My heavenly, spiritual powers and abilities. Everything in the earth is made from elements in My heavens, so earthly things are subject to the authority of My spiritual powers.
      My Spirit wrote in the book of Hebrews that there is a cloud of witnesses surrounding you in another dimension, which is My heaven.  (Hebrews 12:1-2) He even identified the source of your comfort and power as being in that cloud of witnesses.  He said it includes Me, your loving God.  It includes innumerable angels and all the firstborn from the old covenant who were waiting for the Messiah. It includes the spirits of the saints who are now perfect and Jesus who is the mediator of My new covenant with all people, plus the blood of Jesus which is the Holy Spirit who overpowered Mary and gave her a Son with My perfect blood of life flowing through Him. (Hebrews 12:22-27)
      He was alerting you to the fact that all of the power of My heaven are available to you, so you must not harden your hearts and only look at what you lack, what is afflicting you, what is making you sad and depressed.  He said not to look to what can be shaken and fail but instead to look to all that I have provided for you, multiple powers that are at your very command, which cannot be shaken or fail. (Hebrews 12:28) 
      Jesus coached you to seek Me and My righteousness and everything will be added to you.   Focus on Me, live righteously with the power of My Spirit in you, and you will have more than you think, want or desire. (Ephesians 3:20)
      You tell your children to focus.  I tell My children to focus on Me.
      Your Loving and Powerful Father
      

No comments: