Tuesday, September 22, 2015

THOUGHT ILLUMINATION

Dear One,
     Not only does My Holy Spirit illuminate the right paths that My children must take to enhance their lives with My goodness, but He also illuminates the source of thoughts, which ones are from hell and which ones are from Me.  Many thoughts that prevail in the minds of My children are not their own thoughts and certainly not My thoughts.  (Psalm 19:14)  That is why the songwriter David wrote that he desired that the words of his mouth and the meditations of his heart would always be acceptable in My sight.  He knew the struggle to keep his mind positive instead of negative. Plus, he knew that his thoughts affected his attitudes, his words and his actions.
     With the good news of My Holy Spirit's ministry in the lives of My children, the truth was revealed that He would be the filter through which My children need to accept or reject thoughts.  My Spirit illuminates thoughts, identifies their source and encourages you to accept the good, beneficial thoughts and deny the bad, detrimental thoughts any entry into their minds.  Immediately after Jesus taught about attitudes, that being forgiveness for everyone, loving your enemies, blessing those who curse you and are hurtful to you, He taught not to judge anyone because if you do you will be also be judged by the people you judge and you also will be judged by other people. Jesus knew that every attitude and action starts with thoughts. 
     My Holy Spirit teaches you that what you do to other people will be returned to you, pressed down and running over will people give to you the same attitudes and actions that you give to them, just like Jesus said.  Jesus taught that principle when He was teaching about judging and condemning others instead of forgiving them. He said that you will receive back what you give to others. If you give to others from My family of love, then you will receive love from others; but if you give to others attitudes, words and actions from hell, then you will receive judgment and condemnation from them. (Luke 6:37-38) It does not matter who is right or who is wrong in a situation.  Love is always right.  My children must learn that their first reaction to evil actions done toward them needs to be forgiveness instead of judgment and condemnation. When you do, you become My Light in the world just as I am the Light in your life.
      It is written that My words are quick and powerful, piercing between the soul and the spirit.  That means that My Spirit will caution you when invading hellish thoughts of judging others and condemning others, opposition, strife, pride, jealousy, envy and other thoughts from hell will tempt you to think upon them, poisoning your mind, which results in separating you from Me and My blessings. My Spirit is the umpire who rules those thoughts as being illegal to Me as far as whether to allow them access to your mind or not.   It is written in that same revelation that My words will discern which thoughts are the intent of your heart, where I speak to you, instead of your mind which listens occasionally to the devil. (Hebrews 4:12)  My Holy Spirit will raise the red flag which identifies the entrance in your mind of thoughts which will curse your life.
      My Light illuminates and identifies bad thoughts which will cause you problems when they develop into bad attitudes, negative words and unloving actions.  Because I love you, I never want you to speak corrupt words which poison your life as well as the lives of the hearers. I want you to only speak good words which bring grace to the hearer, edifying them instead of bringing fear and defeat. (Ephesians 4:29-30)  I said that negative, unloving words grieve My Spirit because I know that those words will bring curses into your life.  I even identified the words which will curse you, those being bitter words, wrathful words, angry words, vehement protests, evil speaking and words of malice.  I said that instead of having those attitudes that you should always be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another just like I forgave you by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
     All attitudes, words and actions begin with the thoughts that you allow to take up residence in your mind.  Refuse every negative thought that comes from hell but accept every thought of love and peace from Me. 
     A man becomes what he thinks in his mind.  That is why I school you so often in monitoring your thoughts. They lead to either success or to destruction. (Philippians 4:8-9)
     Your Loving Father      
         

No comments: