Thursday, September 3, 2015

LIVING THE LIFE OF CHRIST, THE VICTOR

Dear One,
     My Holy Spirit coached My children through Paul that you can live the life of Christ, the Victor, in every area of your life. My Spirit said that My children must  walk in the light, as He is in the Light, and then the light will shine out of darkness and illuminate My children, giving to them knowledge, wisdom and insight into how to overcome every obstacle of life, just like Jesus did.  In other words, My Spirit shows you how to gain victory over the works of the devil every time, in every occasion, in every circumstance and in every situation.(II Corinthians 4;5-6)
    I told you through My Spirit's writings through Paul that you must be dead to the devil's defeat but alive to My victory. You must refuse to entertain defeat. (II Corinthians 4:8-10)
    I told you through My Spirit's writings through Paul that you must be dead to the devil's discouragement but alive to My encouragement.  You must refuse thoughts of discouragement and listen to My thoughts of encouragement.
    I told you through My Spirit's writings that you must be dead to thoughts of sadness but alive to My thoughts of gladness, confident that at the end of a bad situation there will be success and joy.  That is called faith.  
    I told you through My Spirit that you must be dead to every temptation of the devil to get depressed by yielding to martyr/poor me thoughts.  Instead, you must replace those thoughts with thoughts of My power to overcome every bad circumstance, changing them from curses to blessings.  Profess your faith in Me and My abilities to make you overcome all negative situations.  Gain ascendancy over negative thoughts and you will be on top again, the head and not the tail. (II Corinthians 4:7-11; Deuteronomy 28:13))
     I told you through My Spirit that you must be filled with My power so that when negative, defeating thoughts come to your mind that you will speak confidence in Me. When you do that, the devil must flee because you have declared your pledge of allegiance to me. (II Corinthians 4:13)
     Paul said that you must not lose heart because when you lose heart you lose power over the works of evil. When you lose heart you yield to him rather than yielding to Me and My abilities to overcome every work of evil in your life.  Do not lose heart and yield to despair.  (II Corinthians 4:16)
     I said that you must not look to things in the natural world, the problems, the bad situations or the works of evil.  Instead, you must look to Me and to things that you do not see with the natural eyes.  You must look to Me and My angels which I use to solve every problem that you give to Me by My speaking My solutions to the angels, which they then scurry about doing My will in every matter.  I am called the Lord of Hosts, the hosts being the infintesimal number of angels I have at My command. Look to what you have helping you in the heavenly dimension instead of the light afflictions in the earthly dimension. (II Corinthians 4:17-18) 
     Don't allow the god of your world to blind you to My power that is at work in you and for you.  The power of My Holy Spirit gives you the power to overcome all evil works and reign in the earth as My child, succeeding in every area of your life.  That is the good news of My gospel. ( II Corinthians 4:3-4)
     Believe the good news, not the bad news.
     Your Miracle Working Father
   

No comments: