Friday, September 18, 2015

INVISIBLE BECOMES VISIBLE


Dear One,
    Abraham has always been an example of faith, identified as a man who believed Me and it was counted to him as being righteous, simply because he believed Me. Abraham believed that what I had promised, which was invisible at the time, would become visible in the future because I had promised it. That was the only basis upon which his belief was secure, that being My promise to him.  That is called faith. Faith is not based upon some nebulous beliefs, some baseless ideas or some religious doctrinal teachings.  Faith is based upon My promises to My children. (Romans 4:16-25)
     When I told Abraham that he and Sara would conceive a child, he did not look at the things that were seen, his advanced age, his nonfunctioning male organs, Sara's nonfunctioning female organs or her advanced age. He only visualized the culmination of My promise, that I would make him the father of many nations. He simply called the thing that was not as though it was because I had promised it.
      My promises to My children under My new and final covenant with humans are many and they are varied.  I even had them written by My prophets of the new covenant into a book called the Bible which is My Instruction Book and My Book of Promises.  They wrote, by the leading of My Spirit, that if you will seek Me and My righteousness, that everything that I have will be added to your life. (Matthew 6:33)  That includes your family being saved, your finances being plentiful, your animals being blessed, your children being blessed, your relationships being blessed and your days on earth will be filled with joy and happiness.  It all depends upon your believing Me, taking My advice and becoming intimately acquainted with Me, your Father of all good things. (Romans 4:1-6; 13-15)
      My all encompassing promise to My children is that they will have rest from emotional, mental and physical labors, from the curses that came upon humanity when Adam allowed the devil to enter the earth and curse the earth as well as My children.  When My children are in unity with Me, hearing My personal words to them, believing Me, taking My advice and following My admonitions, then I will show them how to triumph in life, becoming the head and not the tail, becoming above and not beneath the unfortunate things that happen as a result of believing the voice of evil rather than believing Me.
       The spiritual mechanisms have already taken place to ensure that you prosper in all areas of your life.  Jesus died for your sins and transgressions and so the revelation of My mercy is everlasting.  (Romans 4:6-8) You don't have to suffer the effects of sinning and transgressing because I sent My Holy Spirit into your life, if you choose to receive Him, for you to have the power to refuse evil and embrace My goodness.  My Spirit always works to get you onto the right path which guarantees your receiving all of the things that I promised to My children.  He shows you how to stay on the paths where My blessings are constantly being poured upon My children.  My children who believe Me, that I reward those who diligently seek Me, will follow the leading of My Holy Spirit, will always believe Me and follow My advice and admonitions.  (Hebrews 11:6)
        It is said that Abraham called the things that were not as though they were.  He paid no attention to what his body was saying.  He paid no attention to the traditional beliefs that at an old age a man could not father children.  Instead, he paid complete attention to My promise to him, that he would be the father of many nations.  He believed Me and he became what I had promised. A magnificent miracle happened because he believed Me and paid no attention to negative circumstances and situations. (Hebrews 11:8-11; 17-19)
       My children must believe Me rather than bad circumstances and bad situations.  When they do, they magnify My works in their lives and they will inherit what I promised. Bad circumstances and bad situations are temporary, of the temporal world, but what I promise is eternal, never failing.
       Call the things that are not as through they are what I promise.
       Your Promise Keeping Father  

No comments: