Thursday, October 1, 2015

RESTORATION FORMULA

RESTORATION FORMULA
Dear One,
     We have talked about the instructions that I gave from My Holy Spirit through Paul, that when you are led by My Spirit and pray in My Spirit that everything will work together for your good, no matter how bad a situation looks at the time. (Romans 8:14-15; 26-28)  That instruction was repeated again by James who said that My children who become covetous, envious and bitter, being led by the devil, they will not inherit the benefits of My kingdom.(James 4:1-11) Peter confirmed the same instructions when He said that My divine power has given everything necessary for the abundant life and godliness.  (II Peter 1:3-9) My power is in My Holy Spirit's guidance and His creative words spoken through your mouth in prayers. 
     Those admonitions were confirmations of what Jesus said, that your righteousness must surpass that of the Pharisees or you will not inherit your rightful blessings while in the earth.  Does that mean that you will only be eligible for My blessings if you follow the old covenant laws?  No.  Heaven forbid.  You are not made My child by following religious laws.  You became My child by coming to Me and accepting My Spirit into your life and your body becomes His dwelling place in the earth.  You became born again, this time of My Spirit, not of flesh.  Then the works of My Spirit began in your life, changing your flesh into My characteristics of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience and faith.  He personally tutors you from the inside, changing you into My image in the earth so that people will witness My true character and personality because you have become images of My personality. 
     As a result of your becoming transformed through having the life of Christ in you,  you will begin doing My works of love, My works of mercy, My works of goodness, My works of kindness, My works of patience, My works of joy, My works of peace and My works of faith because the power of My Spirit is in you to do those works.  Other people witness what I am like when you are transformed into My image and I am glorified. (Romans 12:2; Matthew 5:16)
    I do not love you less if you continue to be conformed to the character of the evil one in the world, but you remove yourself from My inheritance when you have joined into unity with evil rather than being transformed by My Spirit into the image of My goodness. 
    Inheriting your blessings while in the earth is contingent upon your being transformed into My image of love.   When My Spirit wrote that faith without works is dead, He was trying to show you that the necessary works of faith are works of goodness toward all people because you have been transformed by Me into vessels of love.  (II Corinthians 1:3; James 2:18-20)
    When My children pray and pray and ask Me to answer their prayers  I hear immediately, but when their prayers go unanswered it is not because I have refused their requests.  It is because their bitterness, their strife, their contention, their anger, their corrupt words, their racism, their judgments and their condemnation of others have nullified their identity as My child.  The blessings that I have sent to them have been captured by the evil spirits behind their behavior. (Isaiah 59:1-4)
     My formula is simple for My children who want to inherit their blessings while in the earth.  It is this:  being led by My Spirit of love + praying in the words of My Holy Spirit of love = everything working together for your good. (Romans 8:28)   It is a simple formula but everything with Me is simple.  Your enemy, the devil, complicates everything in your mind.  I make everything clear by the tutoring of My Spirit from the inside of you if you will separate yourself from the world and listen to Me. 
     I want you to have My abundant life while you live in the earth.  You are My child and you have an inheritance of blessings waiting for you which can only be delivered when you are loving toward all people, just as I am.  
      Your Father Who Eagerly Desires to Bless You

No comments: