Saturday, October 3, 2015

BONDAGE

Dear One,
     My children who live in countries which are know for their freedoms are, very often, not free at all.  They may have religion freedom, political freedom, financial freedom, freedom of speech, freedom to defend themselves, all of the freedoms that are guaranteed by their governments, but still they are in bondage to the spirit of fear.  Worry, fretting and dread are outgrowths of the spirit of fear.  Drug use, alcoholism, sexual perversions and obsessive thoughts are all caused by the demonic spirit of fear.
     Jesus came to earth to free those of My children who through fear of death are held in livelong bondage to that spirit of fear.(Hebrews 2:15)  I sent Jesus to earth to die for the fears that capture the minds of My children.  Those fears will  eventually lead to death by some means.  With the ministry of My Holy Spirit in their lives, My children will instead have a spiritual revelation of My love for them which always casts out fear.  My Holy Spirit replaces the demonic spirit of fear and gives to My children a spirit of a sound mind.  (II Timothy 1:7)  Then there is peace, and the obsession to worry, fret  and dread flee like the cowards that they are, hiding in the dark recesses of the minds of My children. 
     I said that fear has torment.  (I John 4:18-19)  It captivates the minds of My children and they have constant thoughts of worry and dread.  They have no freedom from tormenting thoughts. 
     I am grieved that the avenues through which most fear comes into the lives of My children are religious teachers and political leaders who don't know Me but who espouse to be experts in My ways.  The religious teachers teach that I judge and condemn My children while they live in the earth and even when they come to live with Me in My heaven.  They neither know the scriptures nor do they know My power.  Jesus identified as lies what religion teaches My children when it teaches that I am the judge of My children.  It could not be any more clear than from the mouth of My own Son that He is not the judge of My children and neither am I.  (John 5:22; John 8:15-16)
     Jesus Christ was sent by me to save the world, not to judge My children or their world. (John 3:16-17) Yet,some religious teachers teach the opposite, that My children are going to be judged and condemned by Me.  That is a lie from hell.  That lie does not bring a sound mind to My children. It brings fear and torment, causing many to fall away from My truth.  Their own religious laws are used by the devil to condemn and judge them, not Me. (Romans 2:12)  I am eager to save My children from the torment caused by fear.
     Politics have not changed, either.  The demonic spirits who influenced the publicans, Sadducees and Pharisees who were in the earth when Jesus ministered are still captivating the minds of some politicians in your day.  They use fear to capture your mind, convincing you that your world will fall apart if you do not elect them to govern you.  Their fear brings you into bondage to them and you spread their fear to others instead of spreading the good news of the freedom from fear that I teach.  Their fear causes you to cease in doing what I asked you to do, feed the poor, love your enemies instead of opposing them, forgive your enemies instead of going to war with them, when asked to give to others you should give more than is asked.  Your politicians tell you that if you do those things that you will lose all of your possessions and you will be robbed of your money.  Actually the reverse is true.  If you hoard your money and your possession, refusing to share them with the poor then you will be robbed of them in some way, leaving you penniless.  If you oppose your enemies instead of making peace with them, like Jesus asked you to do, disagreements with them will cause you to have to go to court and you will lose what you have to the judgments of the courts.  The same truth happens about forgiving your enemies instead of making war with them,  If you allow fear to lead you to war, your sons and daughters will die and those who return from war will be maimed and injured and mentally tormented so that you are tormented also.  There is no glory in war like the spirit of patriotism teaches.  There is only loss and torment.  Yet, My children yield their minds to their politicians who fill them with fear and then they become eager to go to war with opposing political parties and countries. 
     My children who know Me and know My love will not yield to the lies of religious leaders who only know unreal facts about Me but don't personally know Me.  They will also not be sucked into the political hell of fear that is espoused by their political leaders who say they know Me but their fruit proves the opposite.  They take money from the poor, they teach opposition, strife, contention and fear, all which are fruit of the devil not fruit from My Spirit. Pride and arrogance is behind their words, not love and peace which come from truly knowing Me.  Don't bind yourself to the political figures who teach fear.  If you do, you will live in lifelong bondage to the demonic spirits behind their words.  Fear will torment your mind and then your body will be affected by maladies and diseases.
     You have the choice whether to bind yourself to fear or bind yourself to My Spirit of love.  My Holy Spirit will reveal My love to you if you will seek Him.  (Ephesians 3:14-20) I promised that when you are rooted and grounded in My love for you and for all people that you cannot even think or imagine what I am able to exceedingly and abundantly do for you, according to My Spirit within you, who is the power within My true family.
      Refuse to be in bondage to fear or you will be tormented.  Instead, become yoked to Me, My love and My peace.  You find rest for your soul when you are bound to Me.  (Matthew 11:29-30) 
      Be on the watch for anything that introduces fear into your life.  It is not of Me.  I only introduce peace and love into your mind.
      Your Peace Loving Father.
      

No comments: