Friday, October 16, 2015

MORE STAGNATION CAUSES
Dear One,
    Very few of My Children would start to build a beautiful home and stop in the middle of it, abandoning it and leaving it unoccupied by the family which would bring life to the dwelling.  Those who do abandon the house cheat themselves and their families of the pleasures and beauty of the finished home if they allow something to cause them to stop in the middle of building and abandon it.
    That happens to My dwelling places in the earth, which are the lives of My children.  Sometimes My children invite Me into their spirits, allowing Me to bring My new Life into their own lives, and then they unknowingly, because of lack of discernment, allow alien spirits to invade their minds.  Those spirits form barriers between us. cutting off communion between us.  Then My dwelling places in the earth are abandoned, causing My children to become stagnant in their spiritual growth, which stops My ability to distribute My characteristics in the earth of love, joy, peace and goodness.  We talked about how unrevealed fundamentalist religious teaching and strife-filled political rhetoric cause stagnation in My children.  There are other demonic thoughts, attitudes and actions which also put barriers between My children and Me which cut off the work of My Holy Spirit in My dwellings in the earth.  I said that My children are the temples of My Holy Spirit, My dwelling places in the earth just like Jesus was. 
    Some other aliens which invade the thoughts of My children are temptations to do evil to My other children, people whom are often considered religious, social, racial, cultural or political enemies.  They are not My enemies.   Why should they be your enemies?  That is why Jesus taught you to love your enemies, to do good to them, to forgive them, to bless and not curse them, to turn your cheek if they hit you, to give more to them than they require, to forgive them for everything they do against you, to pray for them instead of become vengeful toward them.  (Luke 6:27-38) Any thought that comes into your mind to strike back at others, to return evil for evil done to you, to be vengeful, to refuse to share your bounty with others, to kill someone who robs from you, to do evil deeds to those who do evil deeds to you, all of those thoughts, motivations and actions are not of Me and they stop the building of My temple within you.  When you entertain those thoughts and act upon them, you have left Me and you have joined with another father, the father of evil. (Galatians 3:1-3)  Then My beautiful dwelling place in the earth has been abandoned and you become stagnant in your spiritual growth.  Actually you have regressed backward toward the cursed life that you had in the past instead of progressing toward being My children of love and peace in the world. 
     Learn to identify and discern the motivations to retreat from Me, whether they come by thoughts put in your mind by the devil or by other humans, people who have become joined with the father of evil but who still profess to know Me.  They have left Me and joined with other gods.
     My Holy Spirit will discern the thoughts which invade your mind which are alien to My ways.  Some are listed in My Instruction Book and are called the works of the flesh.  They are: immorality, impurity, idolatry, vanity, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, envy, selfishness, dissension, divisive political sects, carousing, drunkenness and other temptations which cause you to do evil works to My other children.  I encourage you to do good instead of evil to others as led by My Holy Spirit.  He leads you to love others, to bring peace to tumultuous situations, to be joyful even in troubling situations, to always do good to everyone, even your enemies, to desire to do kind works to others,  to always be merciful, forgiving everyone who wrongs you, to be faithful to your words and to be patient with everyone because I am patient with you.  (Galatians 5:16-26)
      My constant building of My dwelling place within you will produce the fruit of My Holy Spirit.  When you listen to Him, all alien temptations will be identified and cast into hell because they are meant to cause stagnation and regression in your spiritual growth.  If not identified and cast out, you will find yourself separated from Me and My wonderful blessings. (I Corinthians 6:19-20)
     Your choices never end.  Either you will love Me and follow My ways or you will retreat from Me and follow the tempting voices in your mind to follow after what the alien spirits offer, which are deceptive curses.  They look like benefits but they are death to your spiritual, emotional and physical life.
    You have a free will to choose.  Use it to always choose My ways, which are never the ways of the demonic prince of the world.  My ways are diametrically opposed to his ways.  His ways are of hatred and fear.  My ways are of love and peace.  Discern all thoughts; keeping the ones that are of peace and love.   Reject the ones which are of fear and hatred. 
    I am your good Father of blessings.  Choose My ways and live.
   Your Loving, Blessing Father      

No comments: