Wednesday, October 21, 2015

RECUMBENT REST

Dear One,
    My universal invitation to troubled people is to come to Me if they are heavy laden and I will give them rest. (Matthew 11:28-30)  That is My promise to those people who are plagued with problems, worries, family squabbles, conflicts, depression and oppression.  My promise is that I WILL give you rest for your soul, the kind of rest spoken of by David when he said that I make you to lie down in green pastures and restore your soul. (Psalm 23:1-2)  Your part is that you must come to Me completely, willing to hear My instructions, My wisdom and My insight.  You must be willing to trust Me for the right solutions instead of continuing in your own limited earthly ways. 
      Part of the solution that leads to complete rest is that must you let Me lead you in the paths of righteousness which means you let Me change your ways into My ways, your thoughts into My thoughts, your attitudes into My attitudes, your actions into My actions which are much higher and more effective than your ways, thoughts, attitudes and actions.  (Psalm 23:3) If you come to Me with a problem and give Me the problem but you continue in your old contentious ways, it is impossible for Me to work in the troublesome situation.
      Your ways in the earth must coincide with My ways in heaven or there is no agreement between heaven and earth for rest to come to your soul.  If I perform a miracle in your life by taking a burden completely off of you; but if you continue in your strife-filled ways, you invite the bad spirits from hell back into the situation and you keep inviting curses from hell into your life because you have not changed to My righteous ways. 
      Every time Jesus taught about My eagerness to answer your prayers, He taught that you must do good to others as you would have them do to you, or He taught that you must love others as I love you, or He taught that you must forgive others, or He taught that you must bless others who persecute you, or He taught that you must turn the other cheek instead of striking back, or that you must never return evil for evil done to you.  He always promised that I would do great and wonderful things for you according to your faith.  Your faith always includes doing righteous works that come from your faith in Me. (James 2;17-18)
     Your works of righteousness, which come from being a reflection of Me, are not what moves Me to answer your prayers.  I answer your prayers before you even ask.  My angels immediately deliver the answers to your prayers.
The problem is that they cannot work in situations when you are displaying the personality of the devil by being unforgiving, filled with anger, hate, contention and division.   Those attitudes form a barrier around you so that the answers to your prayers are held at bay until there is a change in the spiritual atmosphere by your displaying My righteous nature.  They work in surroundings that are peaceful. (Isaiah 59:1-2)
     Do I refuse to answer your prayers unless you are good?  Heaven forbid.  If that were true I would not be able to answer any of the prayers of My children.  It is by faith in Me that your prayers are answered.  They are answered before you ask.  BUT, what slows their entry into your life or what even stops the answers from being manifest are the works of evil which proceed from your mouth and from your attitudes.  Those are the barriers that stand between you and the answers to your prayers, not Me.  It is your continuing to be yoked to the works of the flesh which are opposite from the works of My Spirit.  Those are the attitudes which block your blessings from coming into your life. (Galatians 5:19-25; James 4:1-11)
     If you really want rest for your soul, you will yoke yourself completely to Me, so eager to have your prayers answered that you will begin to think like Me, speak like Me and act like Me.  When you are bound to Me, you will act like Me.  When you are bound to the evil one, you will act like him, allowing him to intercept the answers to your prayers before they are delivered to you.  (Matthew 16:18-19)
     I grieve when My children do not receive the answers to their prayers.  That is why I told you not to grieve My Holy Spirit by speaking bitter words about anyone,   (Ephesians 4;29-32)  When unkind, evil words proceed from your mouth you are sowing seeds in the devil's garden of evil and you will inherit his curses instead of inheriting My blessings from Me. 
     Desiring rest for your soul?  Then come to Me and find rest for your soul by following My leading instead of obeying the devil's temptation to speak and act from bitterness and strife.
     I rejoice when you are able to receive the answers to your prayers.  It delights Me beyond measure.  It thrills me that you took My advice and used the keys of My kingdom, the keys of peace and love.  In fact, all the angels of heaven also rejoice when you inherit what is rightfully yours.  There is a celebration in heaven when you begin to display My righteous actions in the earth because the angels and I know that you will receive the answers to your prayers which are My pleasure to give. (Luke 12:32)
     Your Father of Rest 

No comments: