Friday, October 2, 2015

SOVEREIGNTY

Dear One,
     My children claim that I am sovereign, and that is right in certain places.  I am sovereign in the heavens, but there is a different truth about when I am allowed to be sovereign in the earth. 
    A king has complete authority in his domain.  He or she rules over all things either kindly or corruptly depending upon who is his god.  Do you not think that if I were sovereign in the earth that I would immediately sweep in and do away with all evil?  Of course I would.
    I am sovereign in My heaven and so I threw satan out when he began to elevate himself above Me, trying to usurp My power with evil. (Mark 10:17-20) I cannot do the same thing in the earth because of one thing, because I gave the earth to people when I created the earth.  I gave them authority and told them to subdue the earth, to have dominion over it.  I have no legal right to take control of the earth unless people give Me the authority to do it in their own lives.
    That truth is the reason why Jesus had to become a human as well as being God, My Son.  He had no authority to enter the earth except through a human, being born of a woman.  When His identity was revealed He was referred to as Son of God/Son of man.  He could do nothing in the earth until He was born of a woman. When He was born of a human, He brought My authority into the earth.  BUT, He still could not usurp the authority of any human being.  Everyone who benefited from His ministry when He lived in the earth came to him willingly and gave Him authority over their troubling situation.  The sick were healed, the dead were raised and spiritual eyes began to be opened because He was My Son with My power, and He had the authority over the devil's works in every person who came to Him for relief from the curses of satan that were in the world since Adam allowed evil to enter the earth. 
    Remember that Jesus told certain domineering men when He walked the earth that they were of their father, the devil,  (John 8:42-45) Also remember that I said that the devil was the god of their world?  The devil was god of the world at that time in the lives of people and still is in the lives of some people.  That is why there is so much evil in your world, because people allow satan to rule their lives.  The eyes of their understanding are darkened by him and they are in bondage to him. (II Corinthians 4:1-4) I pursue those people who are walking in darkness, enticing them to come to My light.
   Rejoice, I have overcome the works of the devil through Jesus' ministry in the world and through His death and resurrection.  (John 16:33; I John 3:8) However, the results that came from His ministry is only evident in the lives of the people who come to Me and receive the same Spiritual power that existed in Jesus when He walked the earth.  When He went to hell after His death, He took authority to the earth back from the devil and He sent it into the earth in the person of My Holy Spirit.  Every person who is born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit has My complete authority to overcome evil in the world.  Through the lives of My children who have My Spirit in their lives, I struggle within them to allow Me to become sovereign over the works of the devil in the earth.  Only through My children who are led by My Spirit is My sovereignty ever established in the earth. (Romans 8:14-16)
     Only through Jesus was it made possible that I became sovereign in the lives of My children in the earth at the time, because through Him I came into the earth legally, through a woman.  Since then, only to My children who are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit can I become sovereign in their lives in the earth if they allow Me to lead, guide and direct them.   If they continue to make the devil the lord of their lives, yielding to his temptations, then I am denied My place of power in the earth and the lives of those of children of mine continue to be cursed while they are in the earth. (Matthew 7:20-23)   They cannot enter into their inheritance that I promised to My children while they are in the earth because they endeavor to serve two masters.  (Matthew 6:22-24)
     I am endeavoring to mold My children into My image, the image of love toward  all people.  By doing that, My children allow Me to be sovereign in their lives because they have allowed Me to spread My love abroad in their hearts by My Holy Spirit. My children who love Me will do what I do, dispense love into the earth through themselves.  (I John 2:9-11; Matthew 7:21) 
    My children who allow Me to tutor and guide them are the ones who have made Me sovereign in the earth.  I want to be your Father, your guide, your tutor, your counselor, your advocate, your savior.  You must allow Me to be your good Father to whom it gives pleasure to give you My kingdom. (Luke 12:32)
     Your Personal Home Schooling Father of Love

No comments: