Monday, October 26, 2015

RULES WITHOUT REVELATION


Dear One,
    Religion is having written rules and regulations without having revelation regarding them.  That kind of religion, rules without revelation, is what adds burdens to people instead of relieving their burdens.  That kind of religion is what starts doctrinal wars, political wars, religious wars and family wars.  Rules and regulation-based religions without revelations from My Holy Spirit are what separate My children rather than unifying them.  Rules and regulations are what invite the devil to torment My children with guilt and condemnation.
    My Holy Spirit is the One who reveals truth.  Jesus called Him the Spirit of Truth. (John 14:14-18) If members of a religion or denomination do not have the power of the indwelling ministry of My Holy Spirit, then the people are left with only fear based rules and regulations which, without the Teacher, give power to the devil. (Romans 7:5-9)
    I did not only give half of My education tools to My children, only giving the written Instruction Book.  I also sent the private teacher, the Holy Spirit, to live inside them so that they will have the full gospel, the entire benefits of being My children which causes them to overcome the works of the devil. (Matthew 11:28-30)
    The people with whom I had an old covenant had plenty of rules and regulations.  They added to them constantly.  Yet, they were powerless over the temptations of the devil which cause sin.  They yielded and yielded and yielded to those temptations, even the ones which led to death.  That was because they did not listen to the prophets whom I sent to teach them My ways.  Instead, they killed the prophets, who were My messengers.  They did not want to hear the truth.  They wanted to persist in their own ways, using the laws to condemn others while they, themselves, ignored them.  They were powerless over the destruction of the devil, which the rules and regulations were meant to identify, not become their life coaches.
    My children who accept My Holy Spirit into their lives to be their teacher of My Truth, but who still refuse My guidance through Him, will be like the children of Israel who wandered 40 years in the wilderness when the journey was only several weeks.  They wandered because of their unbelief in following My guidance.  They griped and groaned about Me.  They ignored My guidance and they were powerless. 
    So My children who have the indwelling power of My Spirit and still yield to teachings that come from others who are still guided by unrevealed rules and regulations will continue to wander in life, often dying in the wilderness of life without inheriting My promises of the abundant life.  They will spend eternity with Me, along with the children of Israel who wandered for 40 years, but their lives on earth will be the hell that the devil intended for them.  When My children refuse My wise guidance, refuse to adopt My ways, refuse to consult and follow the still, small voice of My Spirit inside of them, they will fall in the same wilderness that the 40 year wanderers did. (John 10:15-16)
    I want My children to overcome the works of the devil in the earth, just like Jesus did.  He sent the same Holy Spirit, who empowered Him, into the lives of My children  to teach you, guide you, give you power, reveal to you My love and My power, and to give you My love for others.  (John 16:12-14)
    Unrevealed rules and regulations cause My children to judge others, condemn others and do evil to others, sowing seeds into the garden of hell instead of into My garden of love, forgiveness and mercy. (John 5:39-42; John 10:1-5)
    The religious demons are still doing their works in My children today because My children do not listen to My words from My Holy Spirit and take My advice.  (Hebrews 3:7-19) I am grieved for them in their painful dilemmas but I cannot help them until they come to Me for My healing words and solutions.
    It is My ultimate and good pleasure to give you My kingdom.  (Luke 12:29-32)  I have given you everything necessary for you to collect your inheritance.  I gave you My Instruction Book and I gave you a personal tutor, My Holy Spirit.  You must seek the revelation of My Spirit regarding all of My ways, become My righteousness, and then everything will be added to you.  I am delighted when you collect your inheritance.
    Your Loving Father

No comments: