Monday, October 12, 2015

MERCIFUL HEART

Dear One,
    I have never changed.  Only the revelation of My character has changed in the minds of My children.  I am merciful, not judgmental. (Psalm 89:1-2) I have always been merciful instead of judgmental.  Not until Jesus came to the earth did it become apparent to My children that it was a lie that that I am both good and bad, doling out judgment as well as mercy.  That belief has cursed My children since the foundation of the earth when Adam allowed the devil to invade the earth and teach lies about My character. The devil is the being who doles out judgment upon My children because I judged him and threw him out of My heaven.  Vengeance is in his heart and the only way he can get back at Me is to bring judgment upon my children.  Using religious laws to judge My children brings him his greatest pleasure because he knows that religion without revelation teaches that I am the judge and that I bring destruction upon My children. 
     When Jesus came into the earth to show My real personality, that of Love, there should not have been any more questions in the minds of My children that I am merciful, loving, forgiving, good and kind.  There are no examples of Jesus being judgmental other than to the devil and his works when He healed the sick, comforted the brokenhearted, set people free from demonic bondage and when He died for the sins of the whole world.  Jesus said if the people had seen Him that they had seen Me.  They saw mercy and forgiveness, not judgment and condemnation. 
     Jesus taught that the merciful inherit mercy.  In other words, when a person is merciful to others that person is acting out of My personality and has sown mercy seeds into My garden, the kingdom of heaven.  That person has sown seeds of mercy and will receive mercy from others in return. (Matthew 5:7)  My mercy is eagerly waiting to reward the people who are merciful to others with works of My mercy in their lives.
    Jesus also taught that if a person judges others that he will be judged. In other words, when a person is judgmental of others that person is acting out of the personality of the devil and that person has sown judgment seeds into the devil's garden of hell and that person will reap judgment into his life by the devil.   The devil is just waiting for My children to judge others so that he can curse their lives with judgment and destruction.
     My children need to listen in their thoughts to My Holy Spirit's gift of discernment. (I Corinthians 1:10)    He reveals which thoughts in their minds are judgmental and which are merciful.  My Spirit gives you the power to resist the judgmental thoughts from hell and embrace My merciful thoughts. (James 4:7) That gift of discernment is often translated by people unwisely in My Instruction Book as judgment but it isn't your idea of judgment and condemnation.  It is being wise in deciding which thoughts are of Me and which are from hell, discerning the difference between the two. (John 5:30; John 8:15)  My Spirit judges between the two of them; in other words, lets you know their origins so that you can refuse the evil thoughts and embrace the merciful, kind thoughts. 
     Because some of My children think that I am their judge, they think that they have the right to judge others.  That is a lie from hell.  Jesus said He does not judge My children and that I do not judge My children. (John 5:22; 8:15)  We are merciful to everyone, the sinners and the righteous, the lawbreakers and the law keepers.  Because of My mercy, I sent My own Son to die for the people who become lawbreakers, those who obey the temptations of the devil.  I know the motivation behind all sins and  it is the devil whom I threw out of My heaven. Because I know the devil is at the basis of all evil, I understand when My children yield to him instead of yielding to me.  That is when My mercy does its full work of blotting out sins from My eyes.  All I see is the pure human spirit of the person, knowing that his or her spirit wants to do good instead of doing the evil when his or her flesh obeys the devil.  Jesus said that I look on the spirits of people, not on their flesh. (John 8:15)
     When My children are born of My Spirit and are baptized in My Spirit, they should become merciful, as I am merciful. (Galatians 5:22-23) They should be finished with judgmental thoughts about others.  Jesus said that what My children do to the least of My other children, they do it to Me. (Matthew 25:34-41)  So when My children judge others, they are judging Me, saying that My mercy is limited. 
    Sow mercy into your garden of life.  You will receiver mercy from everyone.  
    Your Merciful Father
      

No comments: