Tuesday, October 13, 2015

LIFE IS LIGHT

LIFE IS LIGHT
Dear One,
    My family is never static.  It is always moving spiritually toward a goal of becoming light, the reflection of My love in the earth.  That powerful movement forward is caused by My children constantly tapping into My wisdom and My knowledge.  Because My revelations bring change, they always cause positive emotional and spiritual changes in My children. There is no static, only movement because life is always movement.  I am movement because I am life.  Life is always growing, moving toward a goal. 
    Because emotional and spiritual changes accompany every unveiling, every revelation and every word of wisdom and knowledge from Me to you, there also comes physical changes in My children because they more and more become My light in a dark world.  Their spiritual DNA changes but their physical DNA changes, too, because their bodies react to the spiritual changes in their minds.  They become molded more and more into My image in the earth, presenting to the earth My true nature, the nature of love.   Old things pass away and all things become new. (II Corinthians 5:17-21)  Salvation is not a one time thing when you are originally born of My Spirit.  That is only the small measure of faith that is talked about in My Instruction Book.  That is only the beginning, the starting point, the launching point that I created.  (Romans 12:3) That is when the movement begins toward Me, becoming My image in the earth, the dispensers of My love.
    There are things that happen that come from the evil one in an effort to cause My children to remain static or even to move backward toward old habits or mind sets.  The enemy cannot stand for My children to become changed into love because love is the only thing that totally defeats him.  I said that love covers or overcomes a multitude of sins, snuffing them out by robbing the sins of their power over my children.(I Peter 4:8)   When the temptations come to cause My children to become stagnant or move backwards toward old mental habits and negative thoughts, My mercy and forgiveness is always in full force toward that child.  I wait patiently for the return to My love so that My child will again move forward with speed toward being led by My Spirit into the rewarding paths of righteousness where My blessing flow like the rivers of living waters that were promised by Jesus.  
    Living waters flow.  They don't remain stagnant.  Living waters become more and more clean and clear as they flow.  Purity and clarity become their properties instead of being cloudy and muddy. The purity is produced by the constant flowing, the movement of the water toward a goal.  When the goal is to be more like Me, to be conformed into My image, then the waters of My Holy Spirit will gracefully usher you toward that magnificent goal. (John 7:38-39)  Your thoughts will change, your attitudes will change, your speech will change and your actions will change, not because I insist upon it ,because I never insist.  They will change because you have come to intimately know Me and because you have spent time with Me, hearing My voice and becoming enlightened by My words.  By spiritual osmosis you will become My reflection, My light in the earth.
    If you feel that you have begun to become stagnant or moving backwards toward the old motivations of the flesh, make the conscious choice to return to Me with a greater degree of determination to seek Me and My righteousness.  That will be a declaration to the evil one what you are serious about your quest to become intimately acquainted with Me and to be conformed into My image, the image of love.
     Rather than struggling to seek the answers to your prayers, only seek to have fellowship with me and seek to become transformed into My image.  Then all things will be added to your life, all of My blessings and all of My inheritance that I created for you.  Jesus told the people of His day that you must not toil and spin by frantically seeking the answers to your prayers for food, for prosperity, for earthly gain, but that you should seek Me and also seek to become My righteousness and then everything that I have will be added to your life. All of your needs, wants and desires will be met.  The added bonus is that you will know Me and My love which you will admit is much more valuable than diamonds, rubies, gold and silver. (Matthew 6:25-34)
      Move toward Me with greater intensity and desire every day in your quest to know Me.  Paul said that his greatest desire was to become so intimately acquainted with me that he would be conformed into My image, dying every day to the temptations of the flesh which the devil uses to tempt you to move away from Me by dwelling on negative emotions rather than your moving toward Me with the intent of knowing Me deeply and intimately. I have everything necessary to satisfy your soul.  It is My Love.
      Your Loving Father            
     

No comments: