Friday, October 23, 2015

BLINDERS

Dear One,
    If you will notice, when something disturbing, troublesome or catastrophic happens in your life, it is like blinders are placed on your head and you can't see anything except how the event affects you. You become self concerned, self reliant, self medicated and you seek ways to comfort yourself because of your broken heart caused by the events.  In your mind, your major emphasis becomes yourself and your hurts. 
   My children who know Me will turn to Me for comfort, concern, direction and solutions, relying completely upon Me and My spiritual help instead of seeking their own meager solutions.  Sometimes it's their own meager emotions, attitudes and actions that the devil uses to get them into trouble.  And when they become self reliant they are accessing the devil's oppositional ways instead of  accessing My spiritual and workable solutions. (Matthew 5:44-48)
    As an example, the selfish, human way is to do evil in return for an evil act done to you, returning as much hurt to the person as the person hurt you.  That is called vengeance. (Romans 12:19-21) When you do that, the devil gives you a sense of satisfaction that you hurt the person who hurt you.
   My way is the opposite.  When you come to Me for My comfort instead of acting out of your own emotions, I tell you to do what Jesus said to do when someone does an evil act to you.   I say that you should do something good in return to that person.  When you do, the blinders come off of your own eyes which caused you to only be focused on yourself.  In that action of doing good, I sweep in with My angels and we bring kindness, unity, love and peace to the situation because you have performed an action from heaven instead of from hell.
    I cannot work in an atmosphere where evil exists.  I can only work in an atmosphere where good exists.  Why?  Because there is no evil in my house.  I threw the devil out of My heaven because of his evil deeds.  I saw his propensity to spread his evil.  My children who return evil for evil done to them are participating in spreading his evil in the world and even multiplying it. (Matthew 12:35-37) When My children return good for the evil done to them, they are stopping the spread of evil in the world and instead they are spreading My good in the world. In doing good to others, they become less self centered and become more loving to others, just like I am. (Matthew 5:38-42) The blinders come off because your vision is enlarged as you have refused to do what evil tells you to do.  Your surroundings are enlightened and you see the needs of others instead of only seeing your own needs. The bonus is that you see My works done in the situation and you rejoice that My good prevailed.
    When you participate in returning evil for any evil deed done to you, you are inviting the devil to do more of his evil in the situation.  When you refuse to return evil for the evil done to you, returning good instead of evil, you participate in spreading My kingdom of goodness in the earth. (Romans 12:17-18)
    Blinders separate you from Me and My kindness.  Blinders separate you from others.  Blinders fall off of your eyes when you return good for evil done to you and you see My salvation in the matter. (John 9:25-26) Then you will rejoice on earth as the angels and I rejoice in heaven.
    Love, God     

No comments: