Monday, October 5, 2015

LOVE CASTS OUT TORMENTING FEAR

LOVE CASTS OUT FEAR
Dear One,
    There are confirmations of My truth all over My Instruction Book. 
     In the accounts of the ministry of Jesus, He cast demons out of people who were physically sick and mentally ill.  He gave His disciples the authority to cast out demons and heal the sick. 
     The torment of fear in the minds of My children causes them to have obsessive and compulsive thoughts and actions.  So when My Holy Spirit wrote through John that perfect love casts out fear, He confirmed that My Holy Spirit, who reveals My love to My children, will cast out fear from the minds of My children as He reveals My love for them. (Hebrews 2:15)
      When My children seek Me and My righteousness from the Holy Spirit, He will reveal My love for them and they will be released from the bondage that fear has held on them for years from religious teachings that I am going to judge and condemn them. Jesus himself said that He came to the earth not to judge and condemn people but to save them from the torment of fear. (John 12:47)
      My Holy Spirit sheds My love abroad in the hearts of My children who personally seek Me.  To be shed abroad means that My love will not be targeted to one area of the lives of My children, but it will be broadcast widely into their spirits, souls and bodies.  Their spirits will be healed, their emotions will be healed, their minds will be healed and their bodies will be healed as they are enlightened by the revelation of My love for them.  Fear has to leave because it cannot stay in the presence of My unconditional love. (I John 4:16-21) 
       As a result of having the love of God revealed by My Spirit, My children will begin to love others to the same degree that I love them.(John 13:34)  Then My name will no longer be maligned and insulted because of the hateful actions of My children toward others.  My children who have a revelation of My love will keep peace with everyone and they will be known as My children because Jesus is the Prince of Peace.  (Matthew 5:9) 
      My children who have believed in My Son Jesus and have been born of My Spirit occasionally want to go back under the religious laws given by Moses to the children of Israel under the old covenant.  They ignore My only new commandment through Jesus which is to love others as I love them.  Loving others is the only commandment under My new covenant with My children which produces unity with Me.  I said if you love Me you will love others with the same degree of love that I love you. When you do love Me enough to love others as I love you, you fulfill all of the laws given to Moses under the old and ineffective covenant.
    Loving others will cast the spirit of fear out of them also when you love them with My love because you are My child, an image in the earth of My love for them.  When you love others as I love you, you are broadcasting My love in the earth just like My Spirit shed abroad My love into you.
    You are called to love others.  My Spirit sheds My love abroad in your heart.  Make it your aim to shed My love abroad in the lives of others.  They will glorify Me as a result, just like you glorify Me by loving others as I love you.
     Your Loving Father
     

No comments: