Sunday, October 4, 2015

BINDING AND LOOSING

Dear One,
    We talked about My children being in bondage to fear which cripples them emotionally and physically.  Fear can kill, as evidenced by Anaias and Saphira when Peter accused them of robbing from Me. (Acts 5:1-5)
    Fear can maim, as evidenced by the diseases which result from what griping fear does to the brain and digestive organs of My children.  Fear of displeasing Me can result in many deaths and maladies when My children are bound to a religious or political philosophy which is used by leaders who use fear to enslave their followers.   I taught you that fear of death holds a person in lifelong bondage. (Hebrews 2:15)
    So the bondage that is detrimental to My children is the bondage that results from binding yourself to religious and political philosophies that are based upon fear, ones who use fear to enslave their followers, fear of Me, fear of tribulation, fear of judgment, fear of other religions, fear of differing beliefs, fear of anything.    Fear has torment and yet My children join with teachers and leaders who use fear to enslave, either to further their own beliefs or their own religious or political tenets.  If you bind yourself to those beliefs and tenets, then you have loosed into your life the demonic spirits which are behind those beliefs.  (I Timothy1: 1-2)  That is the truth behind binding and loosing. 
     I told Peter that revelation knowledge from My Holy Spirit is what My church is built upon, not the philosophies and doctrines of people.  (Matthew 16:17-19)  I said that My revelation knowledge gives peace to every person who takes time to hear from My Holy Spirit.  I reveal the keys to My kingdom and I will reveal to you how to bind yourself to My truth which looses My blessings upon you.  I will show you how to loose yourself from the bindings of false teachings of fear and show you how to bind yourself completely to Me, regardless of what anyone else believes.  I will reveal to you that love always wins and that fear always loses.
    When I said not to be conformed to this world, the admonition included not being bound to teachings that foster fear in the world, causing My children to fear other people whom I created, also causing them to fear people who have different beliefs while they themselves are bound to doctrines of fear.  I said for you to be transformed by the renewing of your mind to what is My acceptable, perfect and good will. (Romans 12:2)  I said that those people who fear are not perfect in love because perfect love casts out all fear.  (I John 2:3-6)
    The only commandment given by Jesus is that you love others as I love you.  So when you have received the revelation of My love for all people and walk in it, all fear leaves you because you have been perfected in the revelation of My love.  Fear cannot stay in the presence of My love.  It has to flee. (John 13:34-35; I John 4:18-19)
     Be cautious and do not bind yourself to religious or political leaders who teach fear.  Fear is meant to enslave you and cause you torment.  Fear casts out love, and so it casts Me and My truth out of their teachings. 
     Instead of studying times of tribulation or hating people of different religions, become perfected in the revelation of My love and you will see that I will do exceedingly, abundantly more than you dare think or imagine, according to My Holy Spirit within you, who is My power in the earth.  (Ephesians 3:14-20)
      I even had people print My admonition on shirts which said "NO FEAR" yet My children grasp fear unto themselves rather than grasping My love unto themselves. I grieve for them in their fear-caused dilemmas.  I send My words out to them to embrace My love so that they will inherit all of My blessings while in the earth instead of their wallowing in the torment caused by fears.
      I saved My children from the devil's guilt and condemnation through Jesus, and I strive to save My children from the devil's torments of fear through the revelations of My Holy Spirit.
      My love for you and all of My creation is endless.  Believe in My love.
      Your Loving, Saving Father
      

No comments: