Thursday, October 22, 2015

THE PLANS FOR EARTH AND HUMANS

THE PLANS FOR EARTH AND HUMANS
Dear One,
    In the beginning My plans were that My children would have heaven on earth just like I have in My heaven.  The first man had heaven on earth because he never had to battle with any enemies because there were none.  The earth, with its bounty, was watered with a mist that came from the earth.  There was every good thing that I provided for him.  Instead of having rain, which you have that can occasionally cause occasional devastation, flooding, fires caused by lighting, etc., my provision of the mist provided a perfect amount of water for the vegetation that I created.  Everything was blessed and flourished. (Genesis 1:26-31) There were no curses upon the earth until the first man allowed the devil to enter his heaven on earth.  The devil cursed the first man, his wife and the earth.  Everything in the earth became cursed by the devil instead of it continuing to be blessed by Me. (Genesis 3:12-19)
    I chose a man, Abraham, because of his ability to hear My words and believe them, chose him to be the fleshly human line through which My Son Jesus would be born into the world in order to become the Savior of the world, dying for the sins that the devil caused My children to commit. (Galatians 3:6-7) My Holy Spirit was My blood line inside of Him.  Because His flesh was from Abraham's fleshly heritage and His blood and Spirit were from me, He was known as Son of man and Son of God.  He was Me living in a human body.
    My plan was that Jesus would usher in a new unity between My children and Me, one that would enable My children to again personally hear from Me in order for Me to teach them how to rid their world of the works of the devil.  My plan was that the relationship between My children and Me would again be like it was in the beginning when Adam and I communed like Father and child.  Jesus did His ministry that I called Him to do, and then after He came to live again with Me in heaven, He sent into the earth the same Holy Spirit who gave Him the power to defeat the works of the devil through Jesus while He was in the earth, and My Spirit gives My children the authority to be efficient managers of the earth just like Adam was in the beginning. (I John 3:8)  My plan was that My children would take back the earth from the devil and return their lives to the utopia that it was in the beginning of the earth by hearing My personal words to them and following them. (Romans 8:14-17)
     Jesus made My plan clear when He said that when He cast satan out of the life of a person by the finger of God,  then My kingdom comes onto the life of that person.  In other words, blessings of My kingdom of heaven are restored upon that person. My finger is the Holy Spirit.  Jesus made that proclamation after He cast a demon out of a man. (Luke 11:20-28)  Jesus said that the people who hear His words and keep them are blessed, which was the strategy behing Me sending My Spirit into the earth to live with in people, so that they will listen to Me and take My advice on how to rid their lives of the works of the devil. (I John 3:8)  My strategy was that My Holy Spirit would give My children the wisdom and power to again receive My blessings which I had created for them from the foundation of the world.
    So can you see from the words of Jesus that My intent was that My Holy Spirit would give to My children to power to be constantly connected to Me and My power, because they have chosen to have My Spirit live in them; plus, they would follow My wisdom and knowledge and insight which coaches My childen on how to inherit My kingdom while they live in the earth.  My Spirit wants to restore what was lost by the first man when he allowed the satanic alien spirit to corrupt him and his world.
    I love My creation.  I love My children.  I delight in them when they hear from Me and find how to inherit My blessings while they live in the earth, the ones that I gave to the first man after I created Him.
    Jesus taught extensively about the keys of My kingdom of heaven, how to cause the blessings to become part of the lives of My children.  He said that revelation knowledge from Me to you through My Holy Spirit will show you the keys that open every heavenly storehouse where I have your kingdom inheritance stored. He will show you how to eliminate every barrier that satan has caused you to place in the way that blocked Me from being able to deliver your blessings to you, the blessings which are already yours. 
    That is what the father of the prodigal did when the rebellious son returned to the family of his father.  The father opened all of the treasures of his family and gave them back to the son who had turned from his riotous ways and returned to the ways of his father.  That's you and that's Me.  When you turn to Me, seeking the keys of My kingdom and seeking to become like Me, hearing My words to you and following them, then My rich blessings of heaven are received by you because they belonged to you from the beginning of the world.  They were bound from coming to you because you bound yourself to the devil and his works.  The devil's curses were loosed upon you when you bound yourself to him.  My blessings are loosed upon you when you bind yourself to Me.  Matthew 16:19) 
    You have the will to choose My ways and live the abundant life while in the earth.  It is My pleasure to give you My kingdom and all of its benefits.  Make it your pleasure to hear My personal words to you and follow My advice.  When you do choose My ways, you will have heaven on earth.
    Your Strategy Fulfilling Father        
     

No comments: