Friday, October 30, 2015

TRUE WORSHIP

Dear One,
    I described to you what true worship is when I related the incidence of when a son adores his loving father so much that he dresses like him, talks like him, wants the same haircut and wants to work with his dad, wanting to be in the presence of his dad at all time, wanting to be just like his dad.   People say that the son just "worships" his father.  The son does not fall down on the ground and worship at the feet of his father, but he wants to become just like him in every way. He can only become just like the father if he spends time with the father, observing the demeanor and character of the father.  When he does that, he will begin to unconsciously mimic the father's personality. 
    That is exactly what is meant by Jesus' proclamation that true worship is to worship Me in Spirit and in truth. He was contrasting true worship with fleshly worship which goes away when a person leaves the synagogue or church and the true nature of the person is exhibited to others. If the true characteristics of anger, strife, revenge, conflict, hatred, division, opposition, pride and arrogance are exhibited at home or in the world, then the person's worship in the churches are of no avail.  Jesus knew that the people at the time were worshiping Me from fleshly motivations instead of through truth and Spirit.
     To worship Me in Spirit and in truth means that My children are the same everywhere, the same outside of the churches, in their homes and in the world.  It means that My character has been so infused into them that they act like Me, talk like Me and become like Me.  In other words, they have sought My righteousness and become My righteousness.  The righteousness that I put inside of their spirits when they were born again becomes the same actions in their flesh.  They have become loving and peaceful with everyone.  They have delighted in doing acts of goodness and kindness.  They have joyful hearts and they speak good news all the time instead of constantly speaking bad news of defeat, opposition, condemnation and judgment.  They extend mercy even to the lawbreakers because they know the lecherous pull to do the temptations of the devil. They are faithful to My ways, even when flooded with earthly tribulations. They are patient with their children and with other people because they know the battle between good and evil that is present in the world. 
      So when My children become transformed into My image, having My personality as revealed to them by My Spirit, then they are worshiping Me in Spirit.  They are transformed into My image instead of being conformed to the image of the devil, whom Jesus told the Pharisees was their spiritual father. (John 8:32-45) The Pharisees were religious, knowing rules and regulations, but were ignorant of My true nature and character.
     To worship Me in truth is to hear My personal teachings to you through My Holy Spirit.  Jesus called Him the Spirit of Truth. He is the One who reveals My ways so that they explode inside of you, enlightening your mind and changing you bodily from being conformed to the world to being transformed to My personality by the renewing of your mind.(Romans 12:2) Truth chases out doubt and unbelief and replaces them with faith and belief. Truth takes the blinders off of the eyes of My children and settles down inside of them with life changing revelations.  Truth opens the minds of My children to My ways and My personality, which produce My ways in the earth. 
    To worship Me in Spirit and in truth is to seek to know Me and to seek to become My righteousness on the outside, in the flesh, as well as inside, in your spirit.  Then every good thing that I have for you will flow into your life without any striving from you.
    I have amazing surprises and experiences in store for you when you worship Me in Spirit and in truth. 
    Your Father of Love and Truth 

No comments: