Wednesday, October 7, 2015

THE GLORY SPOUT

Dear One,
    My children sing about being under the spout where My glory comes out and they even laugh about it, but it is a reality.  I instituted the glorious issuance of My blessing to all of My children at the beginning of time when I created the earth. (Genesis 28:12-16)  Jacob dreamed about My angels ascended and descending from heaven to earth, delivering My blessings to My children.
     All of My blessings flowed constantly from heaven to Adam and Eve until they allowed evil to enter the earth.  I never stopped the flow of My blessings.  They continued to flow and they are still flowing.  They are forever, eternal, constant and generous.  My personality is a giving Father because of My love for all of My creation.  As a result there is no slowing down of blessings flowing from My kingdom in heaven into the earth.
     The only detriment to My children being able to receive My loving blessings is when My children bind themselves to evil and end up doing its work in the earth.  My blessings are still flowing to them, but the devil keeps My children from being able to receive their blessings which are constantly flowing from Me into the earth.  Isaiah saw the problem and he wrote about it when he wrote that My arms are not so short that I cannot save you and My ears are not so dull that they cannot hear your prayers, but it's the demons with whom you have joined into unity who intercept your blessings by putting a spiritual barrier between you and Me so that you cannot receive what is already intended to belong to you. (Isaiah 59:1-4)  
     Jesus identified those barriers when He taught about My kingdom.  He said judging others, condemning others, holding grudges, returning evil for evil done to you, refusing to forgive someone who wronged you, being jealous or envious, drunkenness, being rebellious to governing authority, withholding food and money from the poor and other evil actions which result from My children yielding to the temptations of the devil are some of the barriers which are roadblocks which will rob My children of receiving their rightful inheritance of the abundance of blessings which flow constantly from My kingdom of Heaven. (Matthew 25:34-41)
     I sent My Son Jesus into the earth to show to My children My own motivations to do good to others instead of the devil's motivations to do evil to others.  Jesus accomplished His ministry in the world and sent My Holy Spirit to be My greatest gift to My children, the indwelling of My very own Spirit who is sent to live inside of My children to be their constant guide. (Acts 1;4-8) To those people who choose to receive Him, He becomes their guide, their personal tutor who teaches My children how to become one with Me and through our Oneness My children can learn how to stay in direct line to experience My glory being poured into their lives.  
     There is not only one spout as in the religious song,  There is a constant flow to every part of the earth from My heaven.  The people who believe Me and walk in My love are the ones who have a direct line to My kingdom where My blessings flow freely.
      My Spirit gives to My children the discernment to recognize the temptations to do evil which invade their minds.  He gives power to My children to resist those temptations and He teaches My wisdom to anyone who will listen.  My wisdom contains My strategies on how to defeat evil in the lives of My children.  Acting upon My strategies allows My children to begin to collect all of the blessings that already belong to them. 
     It might seem hard to some people, but it's very easy.  It simply involves becoming One with Me, listening to My voice and then taking My advice.  It involves sending the tempting evil thoughts of the devil back to hell where they belong.
     It is simple.  I did all the hard work by sending My Son as the Savior of the world and when He finished His job I sent My Spirit into the world to continue to redeem the world.  He is the same Spirit who gave power and authority in the life of Jesus and He is the Holy Spirit who continues the work of Jesus.  He teaches My children how to remain in direct line with the flow of blessings that come from My heaven.  (Ephesians 1:4-13)
     When you enter into unity with Me, you enter into My rest, taking My advice and loving others as I love you.  Then you are able to collect everything I prepared for you from the foundation of the world. (Hebrews 4:1-4)  My glory becomes your glory because you are a reflection of My love in the earth.
      Keep the avenue from earth to heaven clear from any thoughts. words,  attitudes and actions which will stop My blessings from flowing into your life.  Stay in constant communion with Me and love others as I love you.  Then My kingdom will become part of your everyday life and you will glorify Me as your loving Father that I am. (Matthew 6;33)
     Your Father of Generous Gifts      
         

No comments: