Sunday, October 18, 2015

ATTITUDES COUNT

Dear One,
     You have noticed that when your attitudes are bad that you feel bad, your thoughts are bad, your emotions are toxic and your actions toward others are unloving. 
     You have noticed when you walk into a room where people are in strife with each other that their attitudes cause feelings of discomfort to you, making you want to exit the room quickly.  The people are not bad in My eyes, but their attitudes are toxic, summoning bad spirits into the room. If you have a feeling of wanting to exit the room, think what My glorious angels must do.  They cannot stay in the presence of evil, so they must exit the premises until peace becomes the atmosphere in the room, just like it is the atmosphere in My heaven. (Isaiah 59:1-2; 22-25)
      Attitudes are real. They emit powerful feelings.  They are the outgrowth of thinking on negative things, thoughts of revenge, thoughts of anger, judging, condemnation, hatred, conflict, poor me/martyrdom, and other toxic images.
      Jesus was so emphatic about attitudes that they were the first thing that he taught to My children.  He taught that the attitude of mercy in a person will attract mercy to the person who is merciful.  He said that the merciful person will be blessed. Mercy is the opposite of judgment and condemnation.    He said if you sow judgment into your life that you will be judged by others but if you sow mercy into the earth, being merciful to everyone, that you will receive mercy. (Matthew 5:7)
      He taught that humble people, the ones who are poor in spirit, considering everyone equal to themselves regardless of race, nationality, culture, religious beliefs or political beliefs, they are inheritors of My kingdom.  They are not prideful or arrogant, thinking of themselves as being above other people and their beliefs. (Matthew 5:3)
      He taught that those who mourn, suffering from emotional hurts, will be comforted and blessed by the ministry of My Holy Spirit who is the comforter.  I said that I would collect their tears in a bottle, being present with them in their times of distress, comforting them in their afflictions. (Psalm 56:8-10)  People who get angry at Me when bad things happen to them cannot be comforted by Me because I cannot comfort in the presence of angry spirits. (Matthew 5:4) 
      Jesus taught that My children who hunger and thirst for righteousness will be filled with My righteousness.  He said that they are blessed by My kingdom when they seek Me and My righteousness.  Their attitudes of being hungry and thirsty for Me will cause them to find me because their hunger and thirst are invitations to Me to join into unity with them, filling them with My love.  My angels and I rush into the atmospheres of those who hunger and thirst for Me and we fill them with My wisdom and knowledge which produce righteousness in them. Their attitudes of desiring a one-on-one relationship with Me will fill the atmosphere around them with invitations for Me to fill them with My blessings of revelations, wisdom and knowledge which will produce unity with Me. (Matthew 5:6)
       He taught that the attitudes of the pure in heart, people whose attitudes are neither selfish, nor seeking for riches, nor desiring to rule over others, nor seeking gain from others, nor seeking a special place in My kingdom, nor trying to manipulate Me for their own gain are the ones who see Me in everything because they do not delight in evil.  They delight in Me and My love and they see Me in others, seeing past the outer tough covering and seeing into the hearts of others.  Because of the purity of their own hearts, they see past the flesh in others and see their need for Me.  They are blessed because they see Me in everything, the flowers, the trees, the sunsets, the sunrises, the antics of children, the beauty of snow, the majesty of the mountains, the inventions, the medical discoveries, all of the things that I created to bring pleasure to My children.  The people who are impure in their hearts only see the evil in the world.  They bypass My works in the world and only see the imperfections in others. (Matthew 5:8)
      Jesus taught that My children who make peace and keep peace with everyone are called My children because their attitudes of peace surround them and emulate from them, bringing peace to every situation. They are reflections of My peace and they know that I am the Father of Peace, therefore they cannot participate in turmoil, strife, anger, wrath, rantings, ravings, wars, dissensions, divisiveness, all which invite injuries, killings, destruction and death to My children.  My children of peace are evident because of the peace that is sown in their lives.  There is no turmoil sown into the earth by them.  They are the ones of My children who are recognized as My children because they permeate their lives and their atmosphere with peace.  (Matthew 5:9)
     My children who are persecuted because of their deeds which are from My righteousness will be blessed by Me.  (Matthew 5:10-11) The righteous are those who turn the other cheek when stricken, those who feed the poor, those who counsel the sad, those who rescue the defenseless, those who do good to their enemies, those who bless their enemies, those who pray for their enemies, those who forgive instead of being vengeful, those who are kind, loving, merciful, doing good deeds toward others, those who are joyful even in dire circumstances, those who sow peace instead of turmoil and competition, those who are good to the people who ridicule you when you refuse to fight back, those who are kind and merciful even to the people who are caught in the worse kinds of iniquities,  Those are the people who become blessed because they attract goodness to themselves by thinking and acting out of My righteous character because the attitudes of My Spirit have become so real in their lives. (Galatians 5:22-23) 
     Jesus said that your reward is in heaven when you act in the world just like I act in My heaven, being merciful and forgiving, always erasing the sins of others in your own mind. (Matthew 5:12)
      When Jesus told you to have those attitudes, often called the Beatitudes, he was cluing you into the attitudes which invite My blessings into your life.  He was telling you how to inherit My blessings into your earthly life instead of inheriting the devil's curses in your life.
      There are two kingdoms in operation in the earth, My kingdom of love and the devil's kingdom of curses.  Always choose to possess My attitudes of righteousness and you will sow seeds into My kingdom, inheriting the blessings of My kingdom which are My good pleasure to give to you. (Luke 12:32)
      Choose between your thoughts, choosing only the thoughts that come from love and you will not become stagnant or even moving backwards in your spiritual growth.  My Holy Spirit is inside of you to strengthen you and guide you.  Listen to Him and then take His advice.
       Your Father of Blessings         
     

No comments: