Tuesday, October 6, 2015

STRESS FRACTURES

Dear One,
    There are breaks in the bones of humans which are called stress fractures caused by too much stress upon a bone which causes it to crack instead of remaining intact.  There are things which happen in the lives of My children which cause stress fractures to their minds, causing their thoughts to be on troublesome things rather than on My promises which are yes and amen, so be it. (II Corinthians 1:20)  The troublesome occurrences are stress factors which produce stress fractures to their minds causing loss of concentration, out of control thoughts of worry, fear and fretting, careless accidents, short tempers  and confusion.
     The cure for those stress fractures in your mind are given in My Instruction Book and the first one is to keep your mind fixed on Me instead of the problems.  When your mind is fixed on Me, there is no room there for the stress factors to produce what they intend to produce, which is your separation from Me because your mind is on the stressors, the problems. (Isaiah 26:3)
     Your doctors tell you that the number one cause of ill health is stress, allowing problems to consume you and rob you of your peace of mind.  My cure for that is the promise that I do not give you a spirit of fear, but instead I give you a spirit of power, love and a sound mind.  A sound mind is what all people are seeking, freedom from worry, fear, fretting, confusion and strife.  I provide the sound mind through My Holy Spirit who teaches you that I love you unconditionally, that My Spirit has power to solve the troublesome stressors, and that when you trust In Me you will again have a sound, peaceful mind.   (II Timothy 1:7) 
     When troubles come into your life, rejoice that I have the solution to the problem because you trust in Me.  In David's song he said not to fret, but instead to trust Me and to do good to others. (Psalm 37:1-3)  He said to delight yourself in Me and I will give you the desires of your heart. (Psalm 37:4-5)  His admonition was for you not to worry about finding your own solutions to problems, but instead to commit your ways to Me and I will act in your behalf with My army of angels.  David said to trust in Me and I WILL ACT in your behalf. 
     Instead of committing your mind to the problem by dwelling on it, commit the whole situation to me and I will perform My supernatural ways to solve the problem which will bring peace to your mind.  I promised that I will vindicate you and bring the solutions to the light and your righteousness as the sun at noonday. (Psalm 37:6)
     My instruction through David is that you must be still before Me, not allowing your fretful mind to spin and toil in trying to solve the problems by your limited human knowledge.(Psalm 37:7)  Instead, I said to come to Me and still your mind, changing it from worrying and fretting to having  faith and trust in Me.  I said to be patient in waiting for Me and I will show you My solution to the problem. (Psalm 37:7) 
     I also said not to fret over people who have caused you the problem, but instead to refrain from anger and wrath.  Then I gave to you a powerful insight into the spirit of fear, worry and fretting.  I said that the fretting and worrying leads to evil.  (Psalm 37:8) When you worry and fret you are inclined to take things into your own hands, becoming angry and wrathful, joining with the devil in his plans to defeat you, which was the reason for the troublesome event in the first place.
     I said that if you will be patient, that in a little while I will put an end to the evil and troublesome problem with My powerful solutions.  I promised that you will look for the problem and it won't even be there.  (Psalm 37:9-10)   I promised that your meekness will cause you to inherit all of your rightful inheritance which will allow you to delight in your abundant prosperity. (Psalm 37:11)
    Just think about it, when you remove the stressors of worry, fretting, confusion, anger and wrath, you won't have a fractured mind.  Then if you will replace those stressors with faith and trust in Me, doing good to all people, being patient, then you will find yourself walking in the solution to the problem instead of wallowing in the problem.  In addition, you will be blessed with abundant prosperity. 
    Eliminate stress from your mind by trusting in Me, delighting in My powerful ways to solve stressful circumstances and situations.  Be patient and meek, looking to My marvelous ways instead of the stressful situation.   Jesus said that the meek will inherit My blessings while they live in the earth.  (Matthew 5:5)  Meekness is showing patience and humility, submitting yourself to Me and My ways instead of arrogantly insisting upon your own ineffective ways.
     My promise is that you will be blessed with abundant prosperity if you do not return evil for evil, but if you instead return good for evil, trusting in My ways as being the ways that lead to the abundant life.
     Your Loving Father
     

No comments: